Duggars Family... When Will It End?

the Duggars are expecting their 20th child.. lol i'm not surprised. i don't think michelle will stop until she can no longer have babies

They are raising all of them without support from the state. As long as that is the case, they are free to have as many children as they choose. No one's business if they are not asking for anyone's help. This is their family's business.

I know that if it was me, I wouldn't be taking the risk she is by having children so late in life.

They are raising all of them without support from the state. As long as that is the case, they are free to have as many children as they choose. No one's business if they are not asking for anyone's help. This is their family's business.

Right, I remember on the news, they did a walkthrough of the house. Wow, what a house! The kitchen and dining room is basically like a buffet. It was interesting to see what kind of a family they were.

Right, I remember on the news, they did a walkthrough of the house. Wow, what a house! The kitchen and dining room is basically like a buffet. It was interesting to see what kind of a family they were.

I wonder how he can afford the mortgage. The kids prolly don't have a room to themselves. I would think that running the kitchen would be much like running a restruant.

I was shocked by the fact that the kids don't get much bacon. I don't think that pork is a luxury (although the pig would certainly disagree).

Because most Americans eat bacon not ration it. I don't know anything about huge families.

My kids think they need a lot. They're skinny so I feed them well. I have 2 kids.

Bacon shouldn't be consumed in large quantities on frequent basis. They should be more of an occasional side to a meal.

It's not just the fats, it's also the nitrosamines. This is found in pretty much all frozen bacon products. I tend to buy my bacon strips from a local butcher without sodium nitrate in them. I love bacon, but I often avoid buying bacon at grocery stores.

I don't see anything wrong with not having bacon so often, especially when it's so unhealthy. I only eat some bacon every couple months or so. I like it better that way, it gives me something to look forward to.

Yea, we only have bacon when I make pancakes or waffles. I buy uncured hot dogs to cut down on nitrates.

Yea, we only have bacon when I make pancakes or waffles. I buy uncured hot dogs to cut down on nitrates.

Same here. I sometimes make French Toast too. I often buy chicken wieners instead of regular wieners. They are much cheaper to buy and they are healthier too as well.

Never buy regular sausage. There are so many other good choices, like chicken and turkey sausages. Wonder if the Duggars get poultry sausage? Probably.

Never buy regular sausage. There are so many other good choices, like chicken and turkey sausages. Wonder if the Duggars get poultry sausage? Probably.

I wouldn't be surprised, poultry products are much cheaper compared to pork and beef.

Back