Duggars Family... When Will It End?

I think it's really stupid. Who is going to take care of the 19 children if she dies from having another??

I think it's really stupid. Who is going to take care of the 19 children if she dies from having another??

That is another good point you've brought up. I really don't see Jim Bob taking over the motherly role. I think the older girls already given charge of the toddlers and younger children.

That is another good point you've brought up. I really don't see Jim Bob taking over the motherly role. I think the older girls already given charge of the toddlers and younger children.

YUP which is why it's easy for her to continue what shes doing-- she doesn't actually take care of the littlest ones, the older sibilings do... she just oversees everything... but when you've got enough kids to run a small country why keep risking your health to have more?? They're taking the 'sex for procreation' to extreme...

I will say I dont see them as turning into welfare kids as they do work hard, and aren't afraid of working-- and other than the TV series, they don't get outside assistance now-- with the exception of the excessive reproducing I think they've been taught some valuble lessons on how to save and make their own way in life... (my bff is morbidly facinated by their story--so I've heard all the stuff on them LOL)

YUP which is why it's easy for her to continue what shes doing-- she doesn't actually take care of the littlest ones, the older sibilings do... she just oversees everything... but when you've got enough kids to run a small country why keep risking your health to have more?? They're taking the 'sex for procreation' to extreme...

I will say I dont see them as turning into welfare kids as they do work hard, and aren't afraid of working-- and other than the TV series, they don't get outside assistance now-- with the exception of the excessive reproducing I think they've been taught some valuble lessons on how to save and make their own way in life... (my bff is morbidly facinated by their story--so I've heard all the stuff on them LOL)

I will say this much, if any of the children run for political office, I WILL NOT vote for them. I don't think we need a repeat to a 2nd generation of Duggars.

I will say this much, if any of the children run for political office, I WILL NOT vote for them. I don't think we need a repeat to a 2nd generation of Duggars.

I must agree with that!! (Granted you have a higher chance of them running there than I do...I still wouldn't vote for them!!) I think you need a little world knowledge via experience to be an effective [fill in the political blank ... comgressman, representative etc.]

I must agree with that!! (Granted you have a higher chance of them running there than I do...I still wouldn't vote for them!!) I think you need a little world knowledge via experience to be an effective [fill in the political blank ... comgressman, representative etc.]

What world knowledge they have is derived from a limited number of books and limited amounts of time on the Internet. Beyond that I doubt they will have any worldly knowledge and/or experiences until they move out on their own.

Are the girls allowed to pursue an education beyond high school?

What world knowledge they have is derived from a limited number of books and limited amounts of time on the Internet. Beyond that I doubt they will have any worldly knowledge and/or experiences until they move out on their own.

Are the girls allowed to pursue an education beyond high school?

Ok Dixie, I asked my BFF today about this and this is what she said-- Directly cut and pasted from email LOL

The parents said if they so choose, they were totally allowed to do whatever they want. Yeah, it’s basically the whole deal where they’re allowed to live their lives the way they wish. They can even stop wearing the Pentecostal wear if they so choose, according to Michelle and Jim Bob. BUT I doubt any of them will actually do much more than they do now like cook, clean, repair stuff, sell used cars, take care of 20+ children, etc. I know there’s one girl that wants to do midwifery. She’ll have to go to school for that. LoL

SO looks like they can IF they want to... which will be the key factor... their desire to explore the world outside of the Duggar compound :) Honestly I'm waiting on one to get out in 'the world' and go buck wild!!! THAT would make for an interesting TLC show!!!

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I think she helped the town where she lives in to grow an additional 19 people. Imagine how many grand children she will have? :shock:

I could never understand why people want to have too many kids while we got about a billion hungry children in poor countries...come on save ur vagina!!!

I think they will stop when the mother is unable to get pregnant anymore.

I think that too, when the mother is no longer able to get pregnant she will stop. And I hope that happen really soon! I think it is sicken how many kids they have. If everyone in the world were to have as many kids as the Duggers do we would end up not having enough room for everyone to live .
We would way over populated.

I think that too, when the mother is no longer able to get pregnant she will stop. And I hope that happen really soon! I think it is sicken how many kids they have. If everyone in the world were to have as many kids as the Duggers do we would end up not having enough room for everyone to live . We would way over populated.

19 may sounds like a lot, but that was the norm back in the ol' days.

Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar pose for a photographer during a book signing during the 5th Annual Values Voter Summit at the Omni Shoreham Hotel on September 17, 2010 in Washington, DC

PLUS their kids vilion front audience and sign also..

Attachments

• 61710877pandy1981919201013601AM.jpg
    61710877pandy1981919201013601AM.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 61711593pandy1981919201013651AM.jpg
    61711593pandy1981919201013651AM.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 61711596pandy1981919201013704AM.jpg
    61711596pandy1981919201013704AM.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 61711916pandy1981919201014244AM.jpg
    61711916pandy1981919201014244AM.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
It is their choice to have many kids....Michelle said she don't think she'll have any more cuz of her uterus is getting old....and she could loose more babies. I do sure hope so for her health's sake.

It is their choice to have many kids....Michelle said she don't think she'll have any more cuz of her uterus is getting old....and she could loose more babies. I do sure hope so for her health's sake.

that true

that her choice she want more children till stop tied tubes but its too much children..

if i have my own children somedays i would like 2 or 3 will be enough for me but my late grandma raise my dad and my 2 uncle and my grandma raise 4 children include my mom and aunt&uncle..

but god will decide i want more children what i wanted or not but duggars family is too much!!

I remember saying I would never have children. Made a mistake and got pregnant at, 16, and gave him up for adoption. Then got married to a guy who wanted 5 kids. We had 2 and I told him he could have the rest. We still have just the 2.

I could never do what the Duggars did. That's just too much in my opinion.

I remember saying I would never have children. Made a mistake and got pregnant at, 16, and gave him up for adoption. Then got married to a guy who wanted 5 kids. We had 2 and I told him he could have the rest. We still have just the 2.

I could never do what the Duggars did. That's just too much in my opinion.

i agreed!! Good post

Let it just be a known fact that the Duggars will continue to procreate at an above average rate, therefore contributing to the global overpopulation crisis. Eventually Michelle Duggar will refuse to acknowledge medical advise and will eventually render herself completely unable to sustain life, therefore she will be placing a tremendous burden upon her body and she will find herself in critical condition during labor and may very well possibly find herself in the state mortuary.

Let it just be a known fact that the Duggars will continue to procreate at an above average rate, therefore contributing to the global overpopulation crisis. Eventually Michelle Duggar will refuse to acknowledge medical advise and will eventually render herself completely unable to sustain life, therefore she will be placing a tremendous burden upon her body and she will find herself in critical condition during labor and may very well possibly find herself in the state mortuary.

Well, JimBob would be, in part, responsible for the death, wouldn't he? As seeing there's ways to protect your wife.

The new Duggar baby on the way is Josh and Anna's;
not Michelle's. At any rate, I don't think Michelle will intentionally get pregnant again. She didn't intentionally get pregnant with Josie Duggar. She was a surprise. Now, having said that, Michelle will also NOT use birth control, so we could see another surprise pregnancy.

But, I do believe that Michelle truly doesn't want anymore kids. She nearly lost her life this last time, so, I think common sense will prevail and she's done. Barring that, she's not going to be able to reproduce too much longer, anyway, as she's in her 40s now.

We shall see, but she'd be stupid to risk another pregnancy after what happened with Josie.

Back