Duggars Family... When Will It End?

in alabama there was a large chicken farm near where my boyfriend lives. the smell is overwhelming every time we drive by and the farm wasn't even close to the road. made me wonder how workers inside those chicken houses cope. the neighbour who lives up the road, he also raises chickens but they have total free reign of the property, they never seem to take off even though they could. - you couldn't smell the shit at all and those were damn happy looking birds. I am wondering why can't birds be allowed outside of the houses if there are fences? What's the harm?
I have 25 hens and roosters in our backyard. during the day they are free to roaming but still need to be caution for hawks and owls. We already lost one to hawk last summer. We do not eat them because we already are attached to them. We collect eggs everyday and I need to go outside and clean their pen now before it gets dark and colder. Yes it smells if I do not clean everyday.

Mother is in high risk pregnant and I hope she knows what she is doing. We already lost twins last week to TSS and blood clot, thankful the water broke instead of termiate 20 weeks pregnant to save mother's life. They were lived for 3 to 4 hours and they suffered. We are still in mourning and I hope this 20th child will be their last one. Too many women die from pregnant and childbirth. Now I know medical does not prevent death of mother and unborn babies at all. After I read here and said it is none of our business, that anger me because of high risk, people does not realize this. we are not baby machines and our bodies does not make to give birth to 20 children. If they use God's gifts, that is full of BS not after what happened to the twins last week. It still upset me today to think about them.

many millions mothers dies during birth when baby born and mostly baby never know mom is?

Some moms get save lifes during c-sections than natural birth but Michelle have experience c-sections and natural birth when their kids was born and Michelle plans to have VBAC after c-section.

Michelle been still breastfed when their kids was newborn till one years old when their premature daughter Josie was in NICU Michelle using pump breast to bring NICU at Ark Children's hospital because NICU have policy for moms using pump breast if you are breastfed many million moms can bring bottles to hospital visit their babies when prematures really fragiles.

i have agree with Jazzy for risks on mothers and expect Michelle also.

People Magazine on Duggars expecting baby 20

Attachments

• peoplecover_205x273.jpg
    peoplecover_205x273.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
in alabama there was a large chicken farm near where my boyfriend lives. the smell is overwhelming every time we drive by and the farm wasn't even close to the road. made me wonder how workers inside those chicken houses cope. the neighbour who lives up the road, he also raises chickens but they have total free reign of the property, they never seem to take off even though they could. - you couldn't smell the shit at all and those were damn happy looking birds. I am wondering why can't birds be allowed outside of the houses if there are fences? What's the harm?

After a while, you get so used to the smell that you get a point to where you don't notice it. Right now I know the farm smells but I don't outright notice it. But if I left the farm for say a month and then come back I would say the farm does smell. I will say this, I can smell a dead chicken inside the chicken houses. When I come across that stench I start scattering the chickens until I find it and dispose of it.

I have 25 hens and roosters in our backyard. during the day they are free to roaming but still need to be caution for hawks and owls. We already lost one to hawk last summer. We do not eat them because we already are attached to them. We collect eggs everyday and I need to go outside and clean their pen now before it gets dark and colder. Yes it smells if I do not clean everyday.

You can prevent hawk/owl attacks on your flock by placing netting over the top of their pen where they are allowed to roam freely outside. It doesnt block the sunlight, it just keeps unwanted birds out of your flock.

I always buy free range chicken eggs. Chickens have to be happier running around!

I rode my bike past a turkey farm once. Looked like turkey jail. :-(

You can prevent hawk/owl attacks on your flock by placing netting over the top of their pen where they are allowed to roam freely outside. It doesnt block the sunlight, it just keeps unwanted birds out of your flock.
We have fence over them at their pen but yesterday for some reason we could not find 4 chickens. Fear they flew over to next door where they have horses, goats and mini horses. Now I will keep ours in the coop till my husband clip their wings. My husband said he saw 2 ravens picked on baby rooster and hope he is allright because I have not see it since yesterday morning. I have been chased ravens everyday to keep them away from our yard. Gotta to go to work.

I always buy free range chicken eggs. Chickens have to be happier running around!

I rode my bike past a turkey farm once. Looked like turkey jail. :-(

to be on the safe side, google the name of the eggs you buy. "Free range" means the farmers have to leave the door of the barn or coop open...doesn't mean the chickens actually go out and run around, usually because they're so overcrowded they can't move.

Turkey jails - that's how I feel about chicken farms - there are long dark grey ominous buildings with no windows and no chickens in the fields - pretty creepy and sad.

Right, I remember on the news, they did a walkthrough of the house. Wow, what a house! The kitchen and dining room is basically like a buffet. It was interesting to see what kind of a family they were.

I agree. We certainly don't see videos of the kids being beaten and then showing up on Dr. Phil.

Holy smokes.

I can buy them for around $1.99 to $2.99 per pound from a local business. They make the world's best bacon and that's saying something.

I buy my bacon bulk from a local butcher. The last I bought was $2.10 a lb. Prepackaged stuff is running about $4.50 or so for 10-12 oz.

meat directly from local farmers and markets is what my folks get and I also buy for my husband there.

I buy my bacon bulk from a local butcher. The last I bought was $2.10 a lb. Prepackaged stuff is running about $4.50 or so for 10-12 oz.

mm, I wonder if I can get that here in Lynchburg. I think I know a couple of places where i can buy it locally.

Your better off purchasing locally farmed organic free-range. It's healthier for both animal and us as the end consumer. It's also the 'old-fashioned' way of farming.

Michelle had miscarriage baby number 20 but no heartbeat when had ultrasound need respect that private I will post that story soon

Michelle had miscarriage baby number 20 but no heartbeat when had ultrasound need respect that private I will post that story soon
I am sorry to hear. It may be the baby was not developed right and it may be one of the reason to be miscarriage. We recently lost twins, 20 weeks and we are still grieve for them. I feel for them. :( Being 45 is too risky to have a baby, many things can go wrong. Maybe it is time for her to stop having more babies?

I am sorry to hear. It may be the baby was not developed right and it may be one of the reason to be miscarriage. We recently lost twins, 20 weeks and we are still grieve for them. I feel for them. :( Being 45 is too risky to have a baby, many things can go wrong. Maybe it is time for her to stop having more babies?

I am sorry for the lost of your babies.

Michelle Duggar Miscarries
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar: Miscarriage : People.com

People Magazine reports that Michelle Duggar suffers miscarriage of 20th child
People Magazine reports that Michelle Duggar suffers miscarriage of 20th child | todaysthv.com

People Magazine Reports Miscarriage for Michelle Duggar
People Magazine Reports Miscarriage for Michelle Duggar - ArkansasMatters.com

Reality show star Duggar suffers miscarriage
Reality show star Duggar suffers miscarriage - KATV Channel 7 - The Spirit of Arkansas:

Heartbreak as 19 Kids and Counting star Michelle Duggar miscarries baby number 20
Michelle Duggar miscarries: 19 Kids and Counting star loses baby 20 | Mail Online

Back