Big Age Difference in relationship

Originally posted by Willy
ages doesn't matter, but personality does matter. :) that's what I care.. ages doesnt MEAN ANYTHING!

Right! I agree. ;)

Age don't really matter that much to me..I'm dating a guy who is almost 4 years older than me..

Originally posted by Willy
ages doesn't matter, but personality does matter. :) that's what I care.. ages doesnt MEAN ANYTHING!

:| means u dont even care how old u re and even ur b-day? sheesh, i wonder how can i know my own age if i keep growing up... :o

Yea.. I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 26. We met when I was 15 and she was 24. The relationship is AMAZING, even tho we had our ups and downs but overall, it's GREAT.

Those posts proves that the ages isn't a problem in relationships- what matters is the LOVE the couple has! :thumb:

WOW I am glad to hear what you said .. no matter age that you want have relationship also love too.. I do agree but one of my friend dont get along like that bec of my friend's bf have a children .. that is biggest plm but what about ya'll have children yet? :shock: and Tell me what do ya'll think about that kind relationship that she and her bf have difference age but her bf have a children?

To me, age doesnt matter...its just a number. My bf is 36 and Im 27...We love each other very much and I have one son (2 1/2 yr old) by him and Im expecting another due July 2003. ;)

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
NO kids for me, if my baby want to have kids, SHE go thur 9 months of hell, not me. :-D

aberrcrombie03, pardon me for going off the topic but doesn't your sign in avaitor say "SISBA?" while ure trying to say "SIMBA?"

Ah I got that comment several times. =oP I'll slow the time frame down so you can see the "M" clearly. ha.

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Ah I got that comment several times. =oP I'll slow the time frame down so you can see the "M" clearly. ha.

ahh i now can see it, you just didnt bend the 3 fingers down enough... ;)

The largest gap in age for someone who I dated was 7 years older than me, and I was 22 at that time. I really do not mind the age difference, but I dont want no grandpa or baby as my bf, sorry to say.... Would rather to have a bf from age of 25 to 40.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What's the oldest or youngest person any of you ever dated?

u'll *thud* when u know.. heh I used to date hm 2 years younger than me to 10 or 12 years older than me lol I should stick to datin guys my own age but it's hard those days to find a damn GOOD guy who will settle down and be kind of bad in bed but all good out wherever i go out with him lol ;) but ah.. who knows? :dunno:

I don't think age really matters unless you can feel the love you have for that person and knowing that you can handle being with despite of age. Sometimes a young person does not want to date a older person cuz of physcial capabilities. It depends.

ex live in bf was 34 yrs old and I 19. i've always liked older men (chuckle), because they sure knew how to screw. the relationship didn't last after a year and half, because of the extra baggage he bought into it, i couldn't handle it anymore after having tried everything to make it work. now i'm 22 yrs old going on 23, married to a 29 yr old good guy aka my soulmate. heh, at least it's in the twentysomething range.

age doesn't matter, though. what really matters is how much both parties are committed to each other and are both willing to meet each other haflway.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What's the oldest or youngest person any of you ever dated?

Youngest person I ever dated was 19 but I was 19 at that time though. Oldest person I ever dated was 32 and I was 23 at that time.

My biggest age difference was 9 years. I was 26 and she was 19 when we started dating. My mom was asjflaskjf about it at first until she met her. I really didn't care what my mom thought because it was my life.

Back