A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dog tapdanced on my wet cement today. :|

Hey send me a ticket and I'm there!! :naughty:

:roll: You're being naughty... Anyway... came back from shopping and all I bought was a t-shirt with Snoopy and Woodstock :D Couldn't find a decent bikini that fit! :mad2: (nothing new, but still mad...)

Wirelessly posted

I am surprised this the latest I've been awake :lol:

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
Wirelessly posted

I am surprised this the latest I've been awake :lol:
at 1am? :lol:

:lol: Yes, normally would be asleep at this time. I better take advantage bec in two weeks, will be starting my weekend classes eight hours Sat & Sun.

The last time I was awake for the most of the night - isnomia time, was back in 2008..

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
The last time I was awake for the most of the night - isnomia time, was back in 2008..

I think its the 4th of July excitement :lol: people are lighting up firecrackers and other fireworks.

Jinx, its kinda fun staying awake this late :lol: I am in AD at this odd hour.

When I was single..they were all married...now, I am married, they are all becoming single. It is weird, isnt it?

Seems to be the trend, I was single when my mother was married and my sister got hitched. Then I was married while they were divorced... fast forward a handful of years, now I'm divorced and they're not, surprise surprise. I think they are nervous about my next marriage, I don't think I will ever become a Mrs. again... for their sake ;) ((whispers)) and mine, shh

:roll: You're being naughty... Anyway... came back from shopping and all I bought was a t-shirt with Snoopy and Woodstock :D Couldn't find a decent bikini that fit! :mad2: (nothing new, but still mad...)

I'm never naughty! I don't know the meaning of that word at all! :laugh2:

Seems to be the trend, I was single when my mother was married and my sister got hitched. Then I was married while they were divorced... fast forward a handful of years, now I'm divorced and they're not, surprise surprise. I think they are nervous about my next marriage, I don't think I will ever become a Mrs. again... for their sake ;) ((whispers)) and mine, shh

I tell people all the time, I really don't see myself getting remarried. It's just not going to happen. I want to find the One, but the way things are going, it's not likely to happen. At least not in my lifetime. I also don't want to be one of those women that gets married like 5 or 6 times and then I have at least one child out of every marriage. That would just be :dizzy: I do know of one couple that does not live far from me. The man has been married 6 times, has 5 children from those previous marriages. The woman has been married 3 times, has 4 children from those previous marriages. Then between the two of them, they have one daughter, and another on the way. :eek: I would hate to be at their house for the holidays.

good lord! what a hot hot hot hot weather!

Heaven's to Betsey, I'm sick of the rain. Makes for massive humidity with this heat.

Heaven's to Betsey, I'm sick of the rain. Makes for massive humidity with this heat.

Pls send the rain cuz we need it....everyone's lawns are completely yellow and brown.

I wish my year round job was like my summer teaching job. It is sooo easy and good pay too! Ugh!

good lord! what a hot hot hot hot weather!

I know! It reached 105 degrees here in Baltimore..imagine if the humidity was high!!!

off to dog-sitting duty.... :wave:

Had to fill out yet another application for WalMart today for hubby. This is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back