your weight

5'2 and 90-95 lbs (it always changes)
Heaviest I've ever been was 102 and lightest was 79 because I lose weight in days not weeks or months like normal people. So I try hard to eat as much as I can to keep my weight in 90's.

^^ I know how that goes, mine fluctates all the time in days too. I'm at 5'7 and at 118 lbs on average.

I don't need to lose or gain. I'm glad to saying that I'm in normal BMI zone. :)

avwdng29, oh really! lol! oh you are fine ! you dont need to lose or gain.. just be yourself smile!

:squint:... I am 5'4 and 155lb :o.. need diet and lose weight to 125 to 130 less :D

But My legs and arms are perfect and looking good.. but my belly isn't looking good :( From my pregnancy> two sweet daughters :D

welcome avwdng smile

phillip yea.. oh well but exerise would helpful.. you can ask their trainer at fitness about it..

I am 5'4" and 145 pounds. I am losing weight though. I am trying to reach my goal of 125 pounds though. Right now you can see my clavicles and my cervical spine and a rough outline of my 10th and 11th ribs.

My problem though is that I have got thunder thighs and a J. Lo ass.

My LW was 110, my highest was around 180.

Yeah right authentic!

Noooooo-ooT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that's like saying all true German males have black hair blue eyes and muscular builts!)

ANd I am 5'3" & 165lbs

-charles

5'3" 135 lb. I'm in 3 sports teams right now for summer and I lift: I'm all muscle :) Maybe too much, I'm not sure.

You're same as my friend's weight and height. She tried to eat too much. She is still slender. She have a high metabolism. You might have a high metabolism cause hard to gain the weight.

5'2 and 90-95 lbs (it always changes)
Heaviest I've ever been was 102 and lightest was 79 because I lose weight in days not weeks or months like normal people. So I try hard to eat as much as I can to keep my weight in 90's.

Why you do want to know what is my height and weight? Huh? I am not confidence about my weight. I am lil chubby not bad. I am still work on my lose the weight. I used to be weight 195 due to Zyrenxa Anti-Depressant made me gained the weight. I wasn't happy. I has been lose the weight a lot. My current weight is 138. I am still working on my diet. I do exercise and drink plenty of waters daily. My height is 5'1. Who cares! I don't care if they called me shorter. I am feeling like a young as kid's height. :D

5'4" and 139 pounds. I was 128 for over eight years before my two little girls came along. I managed to get down to 132 before the second one.....

Working on getting back to 130.

My height is 5'1. Who cares! I don't care if they called me shorter. I am feeling like a young as kid's height. :D

Good on you for losing the weight. :) As for your height... Yeah, who cares if you are short? There is nothing wrong with short people. :)

Good on you for losing the weight. :) As for your height... Yeah, who cares if you are short? There is nothing wrong with short people. :)

Thank you! :) My goal weight is 110 because of my height's normal weight. I don't want to get any weight when I am plan to get pregnancy. Yuck!

Thank you! :) My goal weight is 110 because of my height's normal weight. I don't want to get any weight when I am plan to get pregnancy. Yuck!

Then don't get pregnant if you are afraid of gaining weight, otherwise use special exercises for pregnant women to prevent from excessive weight gain. It is part of human nature....

weight - 135 at an average, good semi-high metabolism. always has been the same since 1998 - ten years now. no matter how much I eat or little I exercise, lucky am I eh?

I'm 64 inches tall (5'7") by the way. norcal, how tall are you, please? :mrgreen:

weight - 135 at an average, good semi-high metabolism. always has been the same since 1998 - ten years now. no matter how much I eat or little I exercise, lucky am I eh?

I'm 64 inches tall (5'7") by the way. norcal, how tall are you, please? :mrgreen:

WoW! Are you female or male?? It's hard to see your picture. LoL You might go to stomp on me. Because of my height is shorter. LoL just kidding

Back