your weight

Then don't get pregnant if you are afraid of gaining weight, otherwise use special exercises for pregnant women to prevent from excessive weight gain. It is part of human nature....
agree, very natural for women. special exercises like what seqs? because of am currently pregnant, I wonder if or how much I'd gain! right now I'm all with fat, no muscles...for having all these surgeries. :giggle:

Then don't get pregnant if you are afraid of gaining weight, otherwise use special exercises for pregnant women to prevent from excessive weight gain. It is part of human nature....

Yeah, That what my husband is going to support me. I don't want to be FAT after baby birth. I have to exercise during pregnancy. I want to eat a good health food. I don't want to get craving on fatty food and junk food. It's not good health.

agree, very natural for women. special exercises like what seqs? because of am currently pregnant, I wonder if or how much I'd gain! right now I'm all with fat, no muscles...for having all these surgeries. :giggle:

Well, you can consult your doctor about exercises for pregnant women...generally swimming is a good exercise, walking, etc.

Yeah, That what my husband is going to support me. I don't want to be FAT after baby birth. I have to exercise during pregnancy. I want to eat a good health food. I don't want to get craving on fatty food and junk food. It's not good health.

Don't worry too much about that....just do your best as you can whenever you get pregnant in the future. :) Many women don't have control with cravings when they get pregnant. The baby will make you eat and eat and you cannot do much about it. You wouldn't ignore what your baby is craving. It depends on the women, though. Not everyone gets the same results.

I've gone thru the experience with my ex gf's pregnancy, that's how I learned when I helped her thru the pregnant cycle before she moved back home.

Pinky said:
WoW! Are you female or male?? It's hard to see your picture. LoL You might go to stomp on me. Because of my height is shorter. LoL just kidding
female. :) haha, I won't. I actually think short people are cute. little people show on TV was interesting and amazing. my adoptive mother is only 5'2" and I adore her. :mrgreen: my brother is about 6'2" and it's hard to hug him. he'd go "SIIIISTER!" like "MOOOM, stop!" anyway. :mrgreen:

OHh that's suck! I will be first time to be pregnancy. If I am craving. I could eat too much fruits. It depend on my craving taste. I learned many women pregnancy's weight gained about 30 to 60 lbs. Which is the normal weight?

Don't worry too much about that....just do your best as you can whenever you get pregnant in the future. :) Many women don't have control with cravings when you get pregnant. The baby will make you eat and eat and you cannot do much about it. You wouldn't ignore what your baby is craving.

OHh that's suck! I will be first time to be pregnancy. If I am craving. I could eat too much fruits. It depend on my craving taste. I learned many women pregnancy's weight gained about 30 to 60 lbs. Which is the normal weight?

Yes around 30 to 60 pounds gain is normal for thin people....for large women, they don't gain as much on average. She gained only 12 lbs during pregnancy (Whisperhorse).

female. :) haha, I won't. I actually think short people are cute. little people show on TV was interesting and amazing. my adoptive mother is only 5'2" and I adore her. :mrgreen: my brother is about 6'2" and it's hard to hug him. he'd go "SIIIISTER!" like "MOOOM, stop!" anyway. :mrgreen:

Wow! You're so taller! Are you an athletic and play basketball? Why not you join to Deaf Pro NBA?? LoL Just kidding.

Yeah, I always being a cute shorter. I am same as my grandpa's height. My mom is shorter. I am 1 inch taller than my mom. My husband is taller.

Well, you can consult your doctor about exercises for pregnant women...generally swimming is a good exercise, walking, etc.
oh ok yeah.. I know those two. I thought I'd learn something new. I'm so glad I'm a swimmer so I could swim while pregnant! did you know that swimming is the sport that ranked in top of all sports? it's because you use your most muscles, 27 muscles all over when you swim. running comes in second.

I learned to swim before I walk! no wonder I'm so in love with water. ;)

oh ok yeah.. I know those two. I thought I'd learn something new. I'm so glad I'm a swimmer so I could swim while pregnant! did you know that swimming is the sport that ranked in top of all sports? it's because you use your most muscles, 27 muscles all over when you swim. running comes in second.

Wow, that's awesome. I love swimming, too. Yes, I knew that swimming is a great exercise because you use most of the muscle functions while in the water.

Oh Okay, I want to listen every women's experience with weight gain during pregnancy. I am still learning about pregnancy stuff before I begin. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnancy for reason. I wasn't ready for mother myself. Now, I am ready for mother because I am married. I want to exercise during pregnancy. I don't like to be fat and unhealthy. My sister in the law gained about over 165 pound due to toxemia during pregnancy.

Yes around 30 to 60 pounds gain is normal for thin people....for large women, they don't gain as much on average. She gained only 12 lbs during pregnancy (Whisperhorse).

That's good. Swimming is good for you and pregnancy. It's part of exercise. I like the water. Are you pregnancy?

Oh Okay, I want to listen every women's experience with weight gain during pregnancy. I am still learning about pregnancy stuff before I begin. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnancy for reason. I wasn't ready for mother myself. Now, I am ready for mother because I am married. I want to exercise during pregnancy. I don't like to be fat and unhealthy. My sister in the law gained about over 165 pound due to toxemia during pregnancy.

You can read more about weight with pregnancy at this thread:

http://www.alldeaf.com/parenting/52476-weight-issues-pregnancy.html

Wow! You're so taller! Are you an athletic and play basketball? Why not you join to Deaf Pro NBA?? LoL Just kidding.

Yeah, I always being a cute shorter. I am same as my grandpa's height. My mom is shorter. I am 1 inch taller than my mom. My husband is taller.

.... That's good. Swimming is good for you and pregnancy. It's part of exercise. I like the water. Are you pregnancy?
well yeah I used to be an athletic (norcal knows me well) and I'm still an athletic by heart but hadn't been because of surgeries in four whole years. last I was an olypmic swimmer but stupid tore rotator cuff and scapula when I fell off a cliff. :( I hope to try again some day soon.

ha nooo, I'm so not tall! everyone in my family always call and tease me, hi short italian woman! that is because everyone is taller than me...you know italian people. ;)

yeah I'm about two months pregnant!
pinkgrin.gif
there is a thread of that in here, general chat. :) you shouldn't be worried about your weight, if you're not overweight as of now then it shouldn't be a problem. just eat and exercise decently and you'll be okay.

Yeah, I did comment it. You can read my post. :)

Ah, well just trying to help ya since you wanted to listen to women about weight with pregnancy so I got that thread for you. I thought you didn't post in there oh well.

Ah, well just trying to help ya since you wanted to listen to women about weight with pregnancy so I got that thread for you. I thought you didn't post in there oh well.

Ahh. I am sorry. I might misread your posts. Which is thread I should read?? Go over to weight issues on pregnancy thread. :)

sequoias said:
I love swimming, too.
as recreational or competetion?

it helps a lot of people's weights too. I can't wait to swim again though...I'd swim in rough salty ocean or musky swamp with alligators if I have to.

Ahh. I am sorry. I might misread your posts. Which is thread I should read?? Go over to weight issues on pregnancy thread. :)

I'm not sure other threads related to that...that's the only one I know so far. :)

Naa, it's all right. :)

as recreation or competetion?

it helps a lot of people's weights too. I can't wait to swim again though...I'd swim in rough salty ocean or musky swamp if I have to.

For recreation, of course. ewww I'm not gonna swim in that swamp.

Back