your weight

6'2" here and 180....

Mod's Note:

Some of the posts has been removed.

Let's remain on topic rather than making unnecessary posts to get back at each other.

this topic is suppose to said, "your weight", not height. [groan]

mine is 160.

There is a guy walking around with a black eye.
"What happened to him?" you may ask.
I will tell you. He asked Deafbajagal how much she weighed.

;)

I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 75kg (165lb). I guess that figure puts me in the "overweight" category, but I'm not overweight at all..:)

Well, I used to be skinny when I was a little girl to almost close to thirty five years old until I gain weight slowly over 200 lbs. I don't know exactly how much weight so it is something between 210 to 230 lbs. I want to lose weight so that I will have a healthy life. I am not a exercise buff or fanatic. I do like to walk but there are wild animals out like black bears wandering around in the bush. I tried to get my husband to come walking with me but he does not like to walk. He like to ride the bicycle and he enjoy riding it. I had trouble balance the bicycle and I almost fell into the ditch so I gave that up with my husband, dank!!! :(

Well, I used to be skinny when I was a little girl to almost close to thirty five years old until I gain weight slowly over 200 lbs. I don't know exactly how much weight so it is something between 210 to 230 lbs. I want to lose weight so that I will have a healthy life. I am not a exercise buff or fanatic. I do like to walk but there are wild animals out like black bears wandering around in the bush. I tried to get my husband to come walking with me but he does not like to walk. He like to ride the bicycle and he enjoy riding it. I had trouble balance the bicycle and I almost fell into the ditch so I gave that up with my husband, dank!!! :(

just go walking with a semi-auto 12 gauge loaded with buck shot in a 50-round drum magazine.

and also bring flares and grenades and some bear traps.

:laugh2:

ugh. I am 5'6" and am 200 pounds! But I had babies!!! Anyway, in HS I was 135 and looked good. In college I became a workout queen and wore a size 6, got down to 125 pds. B/4 kids I was 165 and comfy w/ that. Now, I have all this baby weight and I don't like it. I weigh now what I weighed full term w/ JJ.

Back