Your dream house?

Ohh A dream house ? Our dream house came true!! yay! We have been looking for almost in 3 yrs! Ya imagine! Because we are VERY picky! lol... We found it.. It will build-up in few weeks ! We will moving in this summer! Cant wait!!

Right now, We have own a house. It's small plus my kids are getting big. They need a space! lol

" I'd love to have one room, that is for Cinema's - like a movie room"
It is called "Media room" VERY NEAT ! ! but cost about $28,000 to up.That is very silly price... Here Texas is very popular have a media room!

We are very lucky because that Wall Homes Co gave us a great deal like free for window blinds, granite!! ya imagine ! plus study room! That is great deal with 50% off! I love that Company called "Wall homes Co."

We are not brag! We are very proud that we have been work really hard that house for our dream! ! ! ! That is our land!

:afro:

M-

Hi there... I am new to AD!!! Anyways, I saw your posted about dream home and your land. I am curious which part of Texas do you live??? I live in Texas too! We wanna buy a land and built a house of our dream. We are currently own a small house and plan on sell it within a year.

~Tiffany
www.southernlivingathome.com/tscofield

my hubby and I want a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a computer or office room for him and a sewing/ craft room for me. also out side we want a big barn type place we can pull a car into and work in as well as doing bigger wood crafts and odd jobs out there. we want it to be on at least one acre of land and all the rooms to be big and well roomy. the master bedroom built in bath will have a mutual walk in closet and it will have a garden tub so we can have big hot bubble baths. the kitchen will be big with lots of cabinets and storage space with an island and hanging rack coming down from the ceiling with our pots and pans. the utility room will be big enough for my repair and home fix up tools and a wine rack for him as well as front loading washer and dryer. we will have a screened in back porch with fans and stuff so I can sit out there with the dogs and read or type and drink my iced tea. we will also have a closed in area so we can have a hot tub. sounds huge I know but was told by a builder company here counting land in the area we want the house and everything we want we can get everything for $100,000.00 flat with a 30 year mortgage that makes our payments about $750.00 a month. I can't wait till we can get started!

Hi there... I am new to AD!!! Anyways, I saw your posted about dream home and your land. I am curious which part of Texas do you live??? I live in Texas too! We wanna buy a land and built a house of our dream. We are currently own a small house and plan on sell it within a year.

~Tiffany

Welcome to AD ! ! Oh yeah ! I'm from Texas ( in Dallas). What abt ya ?? But, I am not raise in Texas. I'm from NYC. I met my husband thru NTID in 1995 then moved here in 1996 til to now. ;0)

M-

Last edited:

~Tiffany

Are ya working for Southern Living at home ? for food ? Ill be glad to hiring you for my party! !! at my new house... :0)

M-

Don't forget,, speaking of dream house and dream homes you can always sign up to win a dream home at HGTV : Decorating, Remodeling, Home Improvement & Gardening Ideas, Videos and more : Home & Garden Television and they do this every year. It can't hurt to try to win. The dream home sign up start now until February 19th. You can sign up everyday until they annouce the winner! Enter for your chance to win the 2008 HGTV Dream Home
in THE SHORE at Islamorada in the Florida Keys, Designer Home Furnishings and a new GMC® Yukon Hybrid! A grand prize package worth more than $2.2 million!

Don't forget,, speaking of dream house and dream homes you can always sign up to win a dream home at HGTV : Decorating, Remodeling, Home Improvement & Gardening Ideas, Videos and more : Home & Garden Television and they do this every year. It can't hurt to try to win. The dream home sign up start now until February 19th. You can sign up everyday until they annouce the winner! Enter for your chance to win the 2008 HGTV Dream Home
in THE SHORE at Islamorada in the Florida Keys, Designer Home Furnishings and a new GMC® Yukon Hybrid! A grand prize package worth more than $2.2 million!
Don't bother signing up; it's already MINE! :lol:

I bought a new home. It have 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. That what I want!! I love it here!!

My dream is remodel kitchen! I hate the old style kitchen right now. UGH!! Replace all the windows, replace the back porch deck, get another big shed, and new siding and gutter around the house.

I already painted my guest room and bathroom. It is not finish!

What's the point with a dream house? You just need a place to keep warm, under the roof out of weather harm. Dream houses are a waste of money, they put you in a huge debt for rest of your life. Animals don't need dream house to survive, they just find whatever they need to survive in the wild. All I need is a nice place to live in a good area where there are good jobs and nice environment, that's all I need.

I don't mean to be mean and I'm probably the only one against dream homes that become reality.

... All I need is a nice place to live in a good area where there are good jobs and nice environment, that's all I need....
Then that is your "dream house". Each person's "dream" is something different. Some people have simple dreams, and some have elaborate dreams. To each his own. :)

Lol! We refused to live near any railroad tracks! No way! because of kids! They are not safety... ya know.

Oh yes, Hardly cant wait to moving to new house this summer!(In July). Hopefully! !

M-

Yeah, if you did live by the train tracks, you will surely will have a hard time selling your house in future.. whooohoo I hope you doo move in as my sister bought a brand new house built but it took her a year before she could get in... Wish you all the best of luck, hope to see the before and after pictures that'll be cool.. smile..

We all can dream, can't we?? lol no one house is perfect but with love will do..

Then that is your "dream house". Each person's "dream" is something different. Some people have simple dreams, and some have elaborate dreams. To each his own. :)

Well, there's no point to have really fancy place to live, it's just waste of money and you have all that debt to pay for most of your life so get it? Everyone should have simple place to live and it will cost you less in the long run. Altho, it's their choice. We all can dream but most people will never furfill their dreams anyway. I actually do want to have a cute little log cabin in a coniferous forest but I know it will never happen because it's so expensive, wildfires to worry about and too remote away from a place to buy food, running errands, etc.

im not really like near railroad!

when im lives in Cabot,Ar for 3 years and have train not faraway from my home about 5 miles but my mom hates near the railroad!

im really like get nice house or whatever sizes house

1st floor-kitchen,living room,quest room,office,bathroom but pets can gather anywhere in the house than basement! its my choice.

upstairs -Master Bedroom with bathroom include whirlpool and shower for me,3-4 bedroom and bathroom

media room -watch football,basketball,WWE on PPV include wrestlemania and lots of mores on PPV.

Basement -Freeze,party,whatevers!

Garage-Bike,rake,shovel,tools,ETC for garages

Well, there's no point to have really fancy place to live, it's just waste of money and you have all that debt to pay for most of your life so get it? Everyone should have simple place to live and it will cost you less in the long run. Altho, it's their choice. We all can dream but most people will never furfill their dreams anyway. I actually do want to have a cute little log cabin in a coniferous forest but I know it will never happen because it's so expensive, wildfires to worry about and too remote away from a place to buy food, running errands, etc.

With you on this! That's why my dream house was small, not big. I hate big houses, they cause more homeless, pricy house marketings, etc etc, and that was the big issue in my city, NO wonder the sellers was having so hard time to sell their houses!

sequoias & Puyo,

I can understand where you both come from.

I know there're sell and buy houses are very common in England, America and any English countries than Germany and most EU countries. When the dream wish are fulfilling then stick it as long as the people are alive... until die then pass house to their children.... It's up to children either they want to keep that house or not.... buy the share.... or sell... They would lost their profit for sell their house... I would not play with it because sell and buy is not my thing.

I don't beleive in bury my dream wish... I want to search my dream wish then do something... I did it... Mainly important is good environment..

Some are interesting in house
Some are interesting in apartment
Some are not interesting but cars...

Each is different.

Welcome to AD ! ! Oh yeah ! I'm from Texas ( in Dallas). What abt ya ?? But, I am not raise in Texas. I'm from NYC. I met my husband thru NTID in 1995 then moved here in 1996 til to now. ;0)

:afro: M-

my son lives in Grapevine, TX. I plan to seeing him in March. :) I never have been to Dallas before.

I not saying I must have 3,000 sq feet...that's way too big... up to between 1,500 to 2,000 sq feet is enough for three of us and our 2 dogs. Guest house or in laws would be nice, also but it could waste $ if not using it. I agreed with Sequoias, I wanted simple also but I wanted feel comfortable in the house and not feel too coward. My house is a bit and that make me cranky! I don't like to have way too many furnitures either. Some people went over board and I was like what for?! And it does waste money/space if don't use one room at all!

my son lives in Grapevine, TX. I plan to seeing him in March. :) I never have been to Dallas before.

Oh cool ! ! Grapevine is very nice area! ! ;-) We been go to Grapevine Mills mall, They are huge mall and alot of walk around.

M-

I not saying I must have 3,000 sq feet...that's way too big... up to between 1,500 to 2,000 sq feet is enough for three of us and our 2 dogs. Guest house or in laws would be nice, also but it could waste $ if not using it. I agreed with Sequoias, I wanted simple also but I wanted feel comfortable in the house and not feel too coward. My house is a bit and that make me cranky! I don't like to have way too many furnitures either. Some people went over board and I was like what for?! And it does waste money/space if don't use one room at all!

3000!?!? No way! Lol... too much to clean up!!! My husband want two floors. I said NO WAY! He said why ? I said because of clean-up too much! lol forget it!

My new house is about 2100 sq and one floor very simple. That is not too bad! lol

M-

Back