Your dream house?

I bought a new home. It have 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. That what I want!! I love it here!!

My dream is remodel kitchen! I hate the old style kitchen right now. UGH!! Replace all the windows, replace the back porch deck, get another big shed, and new siding and gutter around the house.

I already painted my guest room and bathroom. It is not finish!

Oh Congrats! Glad that u love your new house. That is ur dream! Great!! Funny thing, I told my husband about our new kitchen with granite. When we move in.. Ill sleep in my beauty kitchen cuz of granite! LOL.. :giggle::giggle:

Im just kidding.:crazy:

:afro:

M-

Agreed...that's why I prefer 1,500 to 2,000 sq feet...so I feel more comfortable! Noooo reason to have big house unless you have too many kids, that's a good reason!

I don't like HUGE house...yuck! Too big and feel too lonely too!

3000!?!? No way! Lol... too much to clean up!!! My husband want two floors. I said NO WAY! He said why ? I said because of clean-up too much! lol forget it!

My new house is about 2100 sq and one floor very simple. That is not too bad! lol

M-

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! So now you have to wait for your sweetie to move in eh?! :)

Yea...remodeling kitchen is very expensive!! SO best is research and see what you want for your kitchen then save up. Good luck on that! :thumb:

So enjoy your new home!!!

I bought a new home. It have 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. That what I want!! I love it here!!

My dream is remodel kitchen! I hate the old style kitchen right now. UGH!! Replace all the windows, replace the back porch deck, get another big shed, and new siding and gutter around the house.

I already painted my guest room and bathroom. It is not finish!

Well, there's no point to have really fancy place to live, it's just waste of money and you have all that debt to pay for most of your life so get it? Everyone should have simple place to live and it will cost you less in the long run. Altho, it's their choice. We all can dream but most people will never furfill their dreams anyway. I actually do want to have a cute little log cabin in a coniferous forest but I know it will never happen because it's so expensive, wildfires to worry about and too remote away from a place to buy food, running errands, etc.
That's it. "Dream" house doesn't always mean "fancy" or "big" house.

ha ha, it MINE!!! lol:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Nope, GTM -- Like I mentioned on the first page of the thread, I said that you both are not the winners. They already annouced the winner and I won the competition. So, sorry ladies!! (Reba, you missed the post in the first page) ;)

Are ya working for Southern Living at home ? for food ? Ill be glad to hiring you for my party! !! at my new house... :0)

M-

Yeah, I am a home based business consultant for Southern Living at Home. Its almost everything for your house; if you like to decorate, creative, or need organize then its perfect! I travel to anywhere in Texas to give a party. I live in Spring; out of north Houston suburb. Lot of deaf people have asked me to come because I am deaf and sign. They didn't have to pay an interpreter.

Southern Living at Home have almost everything like kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and much more. If you wanna host, just let me know. You invite your friends or whoever then provide refreshments. I take care of everything!! The guests would order from the catalog. You will get 50% off of the retail products or FREE!! One of deaf lady had a party got $150 worth of products from the catalog for FREE!!! Within 2 weeks, the company will send you the box, you hand out to their orders and yours!! Easy!

It would be perfect for your new house :party:

~Tiffany
www.southernlivingathome.com/tscofield

Since I don't have house now nor will I have until I get a job.

So my dream house would be...

Have 3 rooms and one of it will be used for craft/collection. I would like to have 2 bathrooms. One of it will be in Master room where quests can't use it ever. I would like a big bathtub with bubbles (what it's called I forgot.)

I would like a living room with a big TV.

I would like to be located near water so that I can go fishing and kayak.

Attic or garage for storing stuff.

I would like a good porch so I can set up a telescope for nighttime.

I would like a good backyard with fence going all around it so dogs can run freely while inside a big fenced yard.

I would like the inside of house to have some of Asian themed stuff. Like you can't wear shoes inside my house. The table will be on the floor so you will sit on pillow on the floor to eat like some Asian people do. I like the sliding door that Asian style houses have, so that way you can't hurt other person by opening it in their direction. Ya know deaf people can't hear other person approaching the door and get hurt as result of that.

Since I don't have house now nor will I have until I get a job.

So my dream house would be...

Have 3 rooms and one of it will be used for craft/collection. I would like to have 2 bathrooms. One of it will be in Master room where quests can't use it ever. I would like a big bathtub with bubbles (what it's called I forgot.)

I would like a living room with a big TV.

I would like to be located near water so that I can go fishing and kayak.

Attic or garage for storing stuff.

I would like a good porch so I can set up a telescope for nighttime.

I would like a good backyard with fence going all around it so dogs can run freely while inside a big fenced yard.

I would like the inside of house to have some of Asian themed stuff. Like you can't wear shoes inside my house. The table will be on the floor so you will sit on pillow on the floor to eat like some Asian people do. I like the sliding door that Asian style houses have, so that way you can't hurt other person by opening it in their direction. Ya know deaf people can't hear other person approaching the door and get hurt as result of that.

1 - Water bubbled bath called a 'SPA'? Is that right?

2. Correction: Sliding doors and all of these are apparently Japanese themed.

Not just Japanese, but I believe that other Asian cultures does that too especially Korean. I think maybe Chinese.

I watched a lot of drama from Korea and that's how I know. I am unsure about Chinese because only ones I saw was from Taiwan and it is very similar to US in many of thing they did.

Not just Japanese, but I believe that other Asian cultures does that too especially Korean. I think maybe Chinese.

I watched a lot of drama from Korea and that's how I know. I am unsure about Chinese because only ones I saw was from Taiwan and it is very similar to US in many of thing they did.

Okay, fair enough :)

My dream home, 30 to 45 minutes drive away from city, at least 15 minutes drive to town.

A 3 or 4 bedroom simple home on a 2 to 10 acres of land.

2 bathrooms.

A snow covered mountains views in distance would be nice.

:fingersx:

My dream home, 30 to 45 minutes drive away from city, at least 15 minutes drive to town.

A 3 or 4 bedroom simple home on a 2 to 10 acres of land.

2 bathrooms.

A snow covered mountains views in distance would be nice.

:fingersx:

Not sure if Perth in Australia have anywhere distance with snowy mountains, unfortunately?

Not sure if Perth in Australia have anywhere distance with snowy mountains, unfortunately?

Ah yes, I don't think Perth in Australia would have a snowy mountains around. As my dream home is move to place/country where it get the snow in the winter.

I would like a big bathtub with bubbles (what it's called I forgot.)

That's what you mean?

Google-Ergebnis für http://www.vitality-gmbh.de/de/20122006161745-Wellness%20Whirlpool.jpg

whirlpool - Google Bilder

????

If yes, that's what I also wish for our basement or garden, too but my hubby is against it. :ugh3: and said that if I need it then I can go to Wellness thermal park which is only 5 minutes drive from my house to there... Yeah, true... my hubby is right... :giggle:

I went there sometimes for relax.

Yeah, I am a home based business consultant for Southern Living at Home. Its almost everything for your house; if you like to decorate, creative, or need organize then its perfect! I travel to anywhere in Texas to give a party. I live in Spring; out of north Houston suburb. Lot of deaf people have asked me to come because I am deaf and sign. They didn't have to pay an interpreter.

Southern Living at Home have almost everything like kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and much more. If you wanna host, just let me know. You invite your friends or whoever then provide refreshments. I take care of everything!! The guests would order from the catalog. You will get 50% off of the retail products or FREE!! One of deaf lady had a party got $150 worth of products from the catalog for FREE!!! Within 2 weeks, the company will send you the box, you hand out to their orders and yours!! Easy!

It would be perfect for your new house :party:

~Tiffany
www.southernlivingathome.com/tscofield

Sounds great ! ! Ill keep in my mind about ur business. Whenever we are ready then will beep ya...:ty::ty:

M-

Yeah, the ones you guys posted. But I would like to have one indoor. Some houses have that and I envy them. All private in the world for themselves.

Nope, GTM -- Like I mentioned on the first page of the thread, I said that you both are not the winners. They already annouced the winner and I won the competition. So, sorry ladies!! (Reba, you missed the post in the first page) ;)

LOL not loser yet! lol Not until Feb. 19th buster! lol :giggle:

living my dream

My hubby built our dream house over the years we've
been back. This house started out as a small three
room shack that had been brought here on skids in
two pieces. The local story is that the house being
dragged here on skids took out the power lines.

We "remodeled" that home.The original three bed
rooms and bath room is still down there, but there
is another bathroom downstairs and the kitchen is
bigger. On the south side of the house, where the
sliding glass door is, and where that used to lead
outside, there is now a large sun room where only
one side is wall. The 3 other sides are large glass
panels all the way around. The sunroom has the
radiant heat system, powered by the wood stove.
The roof is angled and the peak of the roof is 14
feet high. On the side wall at the highest peak there
is a vent for hot air that goes directly into my master
bedroom. My bed room is again all windows except
for one interior wall. (I am solar powered) Just out
side of my bedroom is the master office and home
schooling room, with all the electronic junk. Then
there is a 3rd bath room with a separate tub room
where I can relax and bath with the door locked.
( a must for a mommy of 7) Then the rest of the
house upstairs is attic bed rooms where the last
3 young ones left at home have their private rooms.
My mom has the two bedrooms down stairs that
has a bathroom between them. We made that her
apartment, so I could take care of her. The sun
room roof is slanted at an angle to take advantage
of a passive solar design as well. We live in that
room in the winter. The whole place sits on 7 acres
on the south fork of the Yamhill river. Its a farm house
not a fancy house. But its what I've allways wanted.
And its still not finished! LOL

My hubby built our dream house over the years we've
been back. This house started out as a small three
room shack that had been brought here on skids in
two pieces. The local story is that the house being
dragged here on skids took out the power lines.

We "remodeled" that home.The original three bed
rooms and bath room is still down there, but there
is another bathroom downstairs and the kitchen is
bigger. On the south side of the house, where the
sliding glass door is, and where that used to lead
outside, there is now a large sun room where only
one side is wall. The 3 other sides are large glass
panels all the way around. The sunroom has the
radiant heat system, powered by the wood stove.
The roof is angled and the peak of the roof is 14
feet high. On the side wall at the highest peak there
is a vent for hot air that goes directly into my master
bedroom. My bed room is again all windows except
for one interior wall. (I am solar powered) Just out
side of my bedroom is the master office and home
schooling room, with all the electronic junk. Then
there is a 3rd bath room with a separate tub room
where I can relax and bath with the door locked.
( a must for a mommy of 7) Then the rest of the
house upstairs is attic bed rooms where the last
3 young ones left at home have their private rooms.
My mom has the two bedrooms down stairs that
has a bathroom between them. We made that her
apartment, so I could take care of her. The sun
room roof is slanted at an angle to take advantage
of a passive solar design as well. We live in that
room in the winter. The whole place sits on 7 acres
on the south fork of the Yamhill river. Its a farm house
not a fancy house. But its what I've allways wanted.
And its still not finished! LOL
Your dream home sounds "dreamy". :)

How about some pictures?

Are our houses ever really "finished"? :lol:

Back