you plans get HDTV somedays you have give me tips for brand of HDTV?

im rather not get blu-ray dvd machine!! But i would get dvd machine for my new HDTV

In next few years, DVD players sales will be down and blu-ray players sales will be grown up. Blu-ray movies should be making more. I really favor Blu-ray movie than dvd movie. Closed captioning texts are very clear and sharper than it. why not you buy blu-ray player. It can competable to any DVD movies.

I think that it is still expensive to buy blu-ray players. Blu-ray recorders are awful expensive.

In next few years, DVD players sales will be down and blu-ray players sales will be grown up. Blu-ray movies should be making more. I really favor Blu-ray movie than dvd movie. Closed captioning texts are very clear and sharper than it. why not you buy blu-ray player. It can competable to any DVD movies.
Thats right and I have one too as it is intergrated in my PS3 player.

Sara, why did you buy a HDTV if you are not planing to get a bluray player and HD channels? That's not make sense!

I agree with Sara. She made sense that she refuses to buy good movie without SDH or CC.

I did try to play with Blu-Ray Player and +10 different movies at few different stores for 3 years. I never see any good CC. Most time, I got Subtitle in English - not see any SDH in menu. This board, they talked about "SDH". I understand about SDH but I never see SDH on Blu-Ray Movies for 3 years. I seem that some movies does not have SDH then I refuse to buy Blu-Ray player.

I understand that Sara will not buy her favorite movie without SDH. Also, she has experience from someone who has Blu-Ray Player.

Most important for us to be happy with good CC/SDH.

I agree with Sara. She made sense that she refuses to buy good movie without SDH or CC.

I did try to play with Blu-Ray Player and +10 different movies at few different stores for 3 years. I never see any good CC. Most time, I got Subtitle in English - not see any SDH in menu. This board, they talked about "SDH". I understand about SDH but I never see SDH on Blu-Ray Movies for 3 years. I seem that some movies does not have SDH then I refuse to buy Blu-Ray player.

I understand that Sara will not buy her favorite movie without SDH. Also, she has experience from someone who has Blu-Ray Player.

Most important for us to be happy with good CC/SDH.

Nah.

Sara, why did you buy a HDTV if you are not planing to get a bluray player and HD channels? That's not make sense!

Probably the reason I did, In case I do use it.

after 3 or 4 (or more years) of not using the HD on our HD tv (tube, We didn't get a LCD or plasma at the time because it was more pricey), we finally used the HD for the first time this year.

Plus, aren't all flat screen tv HD these days?

Back