you plans get HDTV somedays you have give me tips for brand of HDTV?

sara1981

Reaction score
i went to best buy,walmart and sams club look HDTV television but i think have good brand same Panasonic,Samsung,whether brand television but best buy sales rep says Panasonic is good quality for television..

im been using same brand Panasonic combo dvd/vcr for 7 years since 2002 but i talk my mom about i will move that old one to living room for family play games i would agreed with my mom..

i told best buy sales rep that im deaf i need approves for closed caption or sorry!!

you have idea for HDTV? Mine would chose for Panasonic or Samsung whether i would vote if you give me tips for idea..

i went to best buy,walmart and sams club look HDTV television but i think have good brand same Panasonic,Samsung,whether brand television but best buy sales rep says Panasonic is good quality for television..

im been using same brand Panasonic combo dvd/vcr for 7 years since 2002 but i talk my mom about i will move that old one to living room for family play games i would agreed with my mom..

i told best buy sales rep that im deaf i need approves for closed caption or sorry!!

you have idea for HDTV? Mine would chose for Panasonic or Samsung whether i would vote if you give me tips for idea..

Most HDTV should have CC built in. Probably the Sale person don't know where to find the setting.

Personally, I don't know which is which are the best. There are many HDTV comes with Plasma, LCD, and newest: LED. It all depends on how the pictures looked.

In the past, I bought Customer Report and read which TV or any appliance are the best. Sure enough when I followed their opinion, I did have good brand that last long time. For Example: my washer and dryer, Sears Kenmore and I bought it was brand new and it is now over 17 years old and still running!! My wife been washing clothes alot. It had little repairs and it goes long way (Washing machine had its water valve replaced and Dryer had 1st Timer replaced).

Catty

Samsung, LG or Sony are all the good ones for LCD - I don't know if you perfer plasma....but for my own reasons, I like LCD. I am not savvy with LED, but that's pretty expensive at the moment.

Sara, maybe you looking up Vizio LCD HDTV, not Plasma one. I have no problem with Vizio LCD HDTV for nearly 3 years. :)

I have a 32 inch Vizio Plasma and I love it. I do get perfect captions with cable.

Don't get Westinhouse due CC sucks.

Get Sony, that's most preferred.

But i look plasma HDTV prices get more over $1,000 but i think i would get under $1,000 i saw at best buy near $500 dollars

my grandma and her husband had one of samsung HDTV since April on her husband's 84th birthday how luck for him..

but im still thinking about i would get one HDTV next month on Dec or Jan 2010 between if i will hold gift cards whether i will go best buy or walmart buy HDTV ASAP..

I went to Best Buy but sales rep says Panasonic HDTV really good quality

But i look plasma HDTV prices get more over $1,000 but i think i would get under $1,000 i saw at best buy near $500 dollars

my grandma and her husband had one of samsung HDTV since April on her husband's 84th birthday how luck for him..

but im still thinking about i would get one HDTV next month on Dec or Jan 2010 between if i will hold gift cards whether i will go best buy or walmart buy HDTV ASAP..

I went to Best Buy but sales rep says Panasonic HDTV really good quality

If you want very cheap HDTV so wal mart could be good option, however you wouldn't experience same as other HDTV brand has higher quality, such as poor PC to HDTV support, bad CC, odd setting and just playng with them before you buy it.

If you don't satisfy so you can promote to return or exchange within 14 days.

Want to get the best LCD TV for the budget? I suggest that you compare the lcd tv ratings of various brands and start from there. You'll never know but I reckon you might find it quite helpful.

Samsung 40" or "46 in, 1080p, 120hrz LCD. best contrast ratio. Don't look at dynamic contrast, or add a zero to it.

im sure if Vizio would good quality for HDTV but mostly people grab that and loves it at walmart or bestbuy and also sams club have popular HDTV

you have suggestion HDTV brand for me?

Well for hardcore gamers finding the best HDTV with the best picture and audio possible...I would say Samsung and Vizio at 23' to 32'...at least get a good HDTV with HDMI and VGA input.

sara1981.... Please do not listen anyone scream to buy Samsung or Vizio or any brand. You need to understand how is good quality picture LCD. They have some great pictures. You need read review at cnet.com or review at best buy or sears or any shopping online. If, you can go to Library or book store to find consumer reports magazine.

LCD is save energy better than Plasma but I like Plasma better than LCD.

We do not know what you have Cable tv or DirecTV at your home. If, you plan to sign up with DirecTV with HD. You have to turn CC off from TV. Let HD box turn CC on for HD because HDMI does not support CC at all. Look me, How much I complain about FIOS HD's box gives me very lousy CC. I will not pay for lousy CC.

Our first Panasonic Plasma HDTV in 1995 or 1994. Now, we have 4 HDTV (2 Panasonic, 1 Sony and 1 Insignia). Last year, I gave Samsung LCD to my parents. I do not like Samsung LCD because poor angle view. We have 3 LCD and 1 Plasma.

My personal, I like Plasma better than LCD because bright and rich color. LCD is not great for watch movie. If, you want to watch movie Underworld, Aliens, Star Trek, Nightmare on Elm Street, Harry Potter which show dark like night time. Too dark to difficult to see picture on LCD. LCD monitor is not like your old tradition TV. LCD is great for other reason like watch sport events or cartoon "The Simpsons"

You need to understand everything before buy right one for you and your family. Also, you should ask salesperson that you want to see how is good CC.
Good luck for your shopping

sara1981.... Please do not listen anyone scream to buy Samsung or Vizio or any brand. You need to understand how is good quality picture LCD. They have some great pictures. You need read review at cnet.com or review at best buy or sears or any shopping online. If, you can go to Library or book store to find consumer reports magazine.

We do not know what you have Cable tv or DirecTV at your home. If, you plan to sign up with DirecTV with HD. You have to turn CC off from TV. Let HD box turn CC on for HD because HDMI does not support CC at all. Look me, How much I complain about FIOS HD's box gives me very lousy CC. I will not pay for lousy CC.

Our first Panasonic Plasma HDTV in 1995 or 1994. Now, we have 4 HDTV (2 Panasonic, 1 Sony and 1 Insignia). Last year, I gave Samsung LCD to my parents. I do not like Samsung LCD because poor angle view. We have 3 LCD and 1 Plasma.

My personal, I like Plasma better than LCD because bright and rich color. LCD is not great for watch movie. If, you want to watch movie Underworld, Aliens, Star Trek, Nightmare on Elm Street, Harry Potter which show dark like night time. Too dark to difficult to see picture on LCD. LCD monitor is not like your old tradition TV. LCD is great for other reason like watch sport events or cartoon "The Simpsons"

You need to understand everything before buy right one for you and your family. Also, you should ask salesperson that you want to see how is good CC.

you got right!!

i read another post says samsung would be good quality i would think about that but im been using panasonic combo tv/vcr and dvd for 7 years since 2002 but closed caption really good and sometime not work out..

im been thinking about panasonic would be good quality at best buy or i would chose get cheap prices at walmart or sams club.I think walmart really great prices.

i show my mom about television brand and i told her i would chose samsung or whatevers brand but my mom wanted non brand but i dont think SO!! But i wanted good brand for tv and good pictures also..

but my mom and me will looking hdtv at walmart and bestbuy but i told my mom about hdtv wall setup for hdtv too..

You will check Black Friday Sale Ad next week to look for low cost HDTV.

I have local HD CABLE company, and even they require you to use the closed captioning in their settop box/cablebox/ DVR/or whatever they call it. If it HD from a paid service, more likely you will have to use the closed captioning from these boxes. I don't know who is responsible the quality of closed captioning: the maker of these boxes or the cable/satellite/etc. company. In our case, our cable company use Motorala DVR settop to provide us high definition Channels and closed captioning. It's no good because even PBS in High Definition is not in closed captioning.

I'm hoping to get LED HD tv. I have always loved LED lighting. it always seem so vivid.

Back