You ever get robbed?

I have never been robbed before, and I sure hope I will not be robbed at all in the future!

I'm too ugly to be robbed! :laugh2:

Originally posted by ChelEler
I have never been robbed before, and I sure hope I will not be robbed at all in the future!

I'm too ugly to be robbed! :laugh2:

you always been robbed... by your huddy!

SOMEONE STOLE MY MOM'S FUCKING VIDEO CAMERA FROM MATT N SKOTT'S APT DURING A PARTY!!!! :(

Originally posted by whodatshroom
Yeah i still feel horrible about it

ur mom i bet was pissed -- did u file a police report qq hope ur mom had all the serial nbrs and etc on hand in her files

I've been held up but nothing was robbed from me, stupid fuck held a gun to my face and terrifed the shit out of me, i have never had someone put a gun to my face! my friend was there and we were sorting thru my truck getting somehting and this guy was walking to us asking if this was my truck and im like i didn t understand cuz it was dark outside, there he comes with a gun in my face im like oh shit!!!! he asked loudly if this was my truck i said YES it was and he walked away i was shaken so bad! :shock:

TENT!!!!! IN TENT!!!

Got burglarized in the tent while I was SLEEPING in it! My sister and I were on a road trip one summer, and we camped out at the KOA campground in Lafayette, Louisana. My sister had her backpack inside the tent that contained some money, car key, and other valuables. I left my backpack in our car as well... and during the overnight, someone had slashed our tent and grabbed the backpack WHILE we were SLEEPING! Someone figured that we are deaf by seeing us chatting over our dinner by the fire... and decided to come and steal something from us while we are sleeping and are not able to hear them!!!

Thanks god the person didn't take our car since the bag contained our car key and he might steal the car! It was grateful enough that I have a spare key. Lucky that we got no physical harm on us... the men might RAPE us! Since my sister saw 2 guys running away from the tent as she noticed the bag being gone.

And I had to sew and glue up the 12 inch slint on my favorite tent!!!!

I Have got my Car Stolen Twice by my So Call Ex Boyfriend... :mad2:

I got my Purse Stolen :cry:

But Nobody Robbed me in person...They better not ever.... :mad:

I had an ex Boyfriend Stole Money from me too...*Sigh*

yea i had first time was in 2000...

my ex hubby went work, i got checkpay from work, i went store and bought foods.. then drove back home, put bags out of my car to my old apt, after that i went checked my mails then turned back my old apt and tried close my door but a guy pushed the door hard and i fell down on the floor in livingroom, he shut the door and he yelled at me, but i cant hear what he say, i tried tell him that i cant hear. he hold my hands and he lay on me and speak too loud and i speak loud n told him that i cant hear u! i am deaf!!!!! and he say i wanna the money!!!! so he took knifepocket out and cutted my right cheek and got bleed.. then i took my purse and gave him $365.00 then he ran away, then i took kitchen towel cover my cheek and tried stop bleed then i walked upstair and knocked the door cuz of i know a gurl from college so she shocked and saw it then she called 911.. i cried n shake so BADLY!!! cops came, then they called my ex hubby at work, his boss told my ex hubby that u had emegery at home, need go home right now! he was puzzled and drove speed up to old apt but i was at hospital and the cops were at my old apt and waited on him came, he was puzzled, they asked are u tania's hubby? with interputer, he say yea, where is my wife? they told him what happened? he got angry then drove to ER to looked for me, i was in room, the nurse cleaned up on my cheek and put tape over cut so made sure it close it.. so he came and saw me, he was so pissed off, hugged me.. i cried so hard... i took off 3 days work cuz of i was scared got out of apt cuz of never know he is there.. so the cops looked for him but NEVER find him!!!! GRRR!!!

robbed only once i knew it when i saw
my own bedroom window was opened; but
NOTHING was taken out of my bedroom
while my "hearing" roomate all of her jewleries were gone
from her bedroom. thats why its not worth
to own real jewelry etc
i believe and suspect that we got robbed from
one of her 1,000 boyfriends something
like a real SLUT she fooled around
with too many men i did not want them to
know where i live etc so thats why
i decided to move out...

Oh geeze,...

I'm truly sorry to hear what you've gone thru TweetyBird...I can only image what you're feeling at that moment.....No one should be going thru something like that....that is SCARY!.....I am very pleased to hear you made it out alive....That not something I would want to be in either...

*hugs*....

We went to Europe for our honeymoon and stayed in Amsterdam for stopover, and we parked our lease car near our rent hotel as it has 5 storey, and it had no lifts and the stairs are too step and about 45 degree, we decided to leave our two suitcases in the car for overnight! In the middle of night, I had a six sense telling me to go back to my car to get my belongs out, and I feel uneasy, so I was out to collect my travel cheque, 2 passports, out and leave the rest there.

The next day, we were surprised to see the small side window smashed and our suitcases GONE!! I thank my strange feelings to tell me to pick up my most precious PASSPORTS and travel cheque!! Despite it, we still continue travelling around and buy clothes on the way ha ha!

My daughter's backpack with sleeping bag was robbed with Brownies Guide, and she was so upset and frightened to tell me, I said "Nevermind, your more important than backpack, and your alive it's matter the most and gave her a hug".

Because of it, my 12 yrs old cousin went with New Zealand's Scout camping and died there by drowning, and My Uncle and Aunty still keep his clothes to keep his memory!

I realised clothes and materials are not important, health comes first! I understand people are upset being robbed, some has sentimental values, its hard.

I once left my nice hat in a classroom once in high school and went off to next class in time to realize my hat was gone so went back to check it after the class was done and it was gone so I reported to the principal that my nice hat was gone so look for lost and found... nothing was there and abouta week later I spotted one of the school mates who were little bigger than me so I ran over to him and took the hat back from his head and punched his face which he got a blood on his nose and the principal didnt punished me cuz I told her that I could had press charge against him for the theft but I want to give him a lesson since he always steal ppl's stuff so it was a final straw for him to not to steal ppl's stuff... beside the principal called his parent and gave them a warning about their son stealing if it happens again he will be kicked out of school permanent... so I kept my eyes on him for couple weeks... he truly got scared of stealing... heh!

Im sorry for all the bad things that happened to you guys, thats a real shame.

I cant say i've been maliciously robbed, but in 9th grade I was changing in the girls locker room and i went to the bathroom (my first mistake.) I left my locker open (my 2nd mistake) and someone stole my new shoes. Even tho they were 15 dollar shoes from target, i had spent my allowance on them, and they were the "in" shoes. They were white flat soled and a little high, i reported it, but no avail. My sister went and bought me new shoes, how nice of her. :) (she only did that cause she felt sorry for me and was trying to make up for the fact she was never around but thats a different story altogether. :D) So yeah.

hmm
i had 1 oz of weed
was at a house party at gally
this huge group of black bitches came up
saw how much weed i had
all of them suddenly turned on top of me and tried to beat the crap outta me
thankfully my good friend, (a former football player who was trippin at shrooms at the time haha)
came and actually jumped one of them
they actually had guns and ended up shooting at my friend's car
needless to say they only got away with one dime :lol:

pinkster said:
Im sorry for all the bad things that happened to you guys, thats a real shame.

I cant say i've been maliciously robbed, but in 9th grade I was changing in the girls locker room and i went to the bathroom (my first mistake.) I left my locker open (my 2nd mistake) and someone stole my new shoes. Even tho they were 15 dollar shoes from target, i had spent my allowance on them, and they were the "in" shoes. They were white flat soled and a little high, i reported it, but no avail. My sister went and bought me new shoes, how nice of her. :) (she only did that cause she felt sorry for me and was trying to make up for the fact she was never around but thats a different story altogether. :D) So yeah.

So did you have to walk with your bare feet? :naughty:

Back