You ever get robbed?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Once I got jumped by 5 cowards, and they stole my cash, necklace and baseball cap. They should've stole my shoes while at it. Damn bastards! :lol:

I was robbed by eight rednecks for my pants. :o

Seriously, never been robbed befored.

I haven't got robbed but I got someone broke in my house once. It's someone I know who.

Nah, but I've had somebody who came into my house but they didnt take anything? I got home and found the doors wide open.. :crazy:

i was robbed once.

i forgot my wallet in a locker room where i was changing clothes at school and i remembered that i left it there, and i ran back to the locker room it was gone but a few days later, the coach found my wallet, saying it was on the top of a soda machine near the locker room and they took my $5...damn bastards...i would really beat the shit outta them...if i knew who they were, of course. *sigh*

Pickpocketed and $100 stolen when I was in HS. Grrr.

never but someone stole my food when i was in a room developing photos!! they stole my snacks and they got suspended for it :D

Yup, it was about 2 or 3 years ago.....robbed is a fucking bastard!.. 5 kids *boys*-->they're mad young about said like 13 to 15 bwtween....and when i was 18 or 19... so, i was ride da my phat bike and went to store to brought some stuffs (watevers).....i went back to my home on the way.. and i saw my beside back .. they re fucking Faggot follow me.. i was like shit, i went other the way hide and dark place, till they're leaving, but last guy saw me, i was like man, shit! He was like shout out to 4 guys "she's right there now, come on!" they were stopped by me and protected me, is like i can't going the though over there.. i was like Shit, Chill kids!... they brought the fucking lil idiot knifes!, i was like damn frezze, my ass was stay stand right here where i am..... they took my fucking thick Gold 14k necklace.. then after they left me!! i ride back to my home, and i've speak with my lil brother shits!.. my lil brother was angry.. my lil brother and i drove down around to find if they're still up around. i remembered what they look like....so, we went to pick his homebois- 7 guys and then we looked around, and i saw them and told lil bro stop here, That's right there lil bastard kids! he was like sis Mai, you sure...that's them!..i screaming YES, thats THEM! let's get out of car.. and we're beat them up... my bro's homebois robbed thier fucking bikes, after they spit out on thier fucking faces when lil kids fall down on floor.. and i took my 14k gold back (safe).. my bro and i run to got in car and went back to our home and.. his homebois rides bikes and run away!!.. lil kids bastard have no where go to go. cuz they losted bikes [my bro's homebois took thier fucking bikes already and gotta run away :laugh2: ]

Damn , i've had never forget that lil kids bastard!!!

but in case, what if it will be happen again... For sure.. i'm bring my fucking mob-asian gangsters come down and Shoot thier fucking leg down! God, i'm fucking swear to GOD! :twisted:

I Got robbed 2 year ago as they hit me on the back where i am so near to get in my car and took my mobile phone and wallet as i wasnt that hurt and managed to get in the car and speed up to catch them and then the person were in No Go Zone(Black Peoples Area Only) as i couldnt get my car in and decided to drive off and report the police but nuthin happen!

Yea i got jacked before while held gun point on my head. 4 putos was around me and my friends and one of them held a gun on my head while they were jacking us. They stole my jacket, 300 bucks in cash, gold necklace, silver braclet, hat (i was wearing my cowboy suit when I went to the mexican club).

The weirdest thing i ever been nearly jacked was when this fool point a chrome gun in front of me. He ask me for my money and shit but I find my way out of it i saw his gun and it was shining and told "Damn man that nice gun. Where can I get it man?" He said "Aw yea you think so?" he turn his gun sideways to see how shining his chrome gun was and he said "if you want i can hook you up with one. Go down the street that were I get it from alright?" I said "Alright" then he left. Jesus how stupid is he. He forgot to jack me. Haha wierd aint it?

Back