Yipppeeeee!!!!

Safe for me saying Congratulate now? :):):)

Big Congratulate!!!

Congratulations Shel. It's such a nice feeling everytime you get a new home. Is this your first house? I got my first house just two years ago and its still one of the happiest moments for me.

Wow, I'm very happy for you Shel90, I had no idea you were moving into a new home, that's great!!!, when I first brought my house, I just couldn't wait to move in, was soo excited and sure remember those days where I wasn't able to go to sleep at all....I guess it is because I got so tired of living in apartments, and for the first time of my life I finally own a house! LOL

Congratulationsl, shel! Cherish the good and the bad memories of both houses and you'll do fine. :)

Good for you but remmy this is still summer and drink plenty of water while moving. I was so sweating when I moved. I am now at my new home and got my cable and modem today!!! Yay so that is why I am here. LOL

I still have so much to do and got my bed set up to get ready for a new mattress. :D

Best of luck to you and your family.

Congratulations Shel. It's such a nice feeling everytime you get a new home. Is this your first house? I got my first house just two years ago and its still one of the happiest moments for me.

First house in my name. My ex and I owned a house in AZ but it was in his name. He told me that it would be better if my name wasnt on it and I was so young and niave..looking back, it was his way of controlling me. :rl:

I called comcast again this afternoon and bawled them out for the Internet and finally got it up and running but only until Friday night. ha!

Good for you but remmy this is still summer and drink plenty of water while moving. I was so sweating when I moved. I am now at my new home and got my cable and modem today!!! Yay so that is why I am here. LOL

I still have so much to do and got my bed set up to get ready for a new mattress. :D

Best of luck to you and your family.

On Thursday, we are going to IKEA to buy our new dining room table set, bedroom furniture cuz my bedroom furniture has completely fallen apart due to moving around 8 times in the last 8 years. Ugh! Finally, I can get some decent furniture not hand me downs. I appreciate my friends giving me their furniture when they didnt want them anymore...they served me good when I was single, broke and struggling.

Thank u and to everyone else for the congrats!

Congratulations! I am so happy everything worked out for you. I'm hoping you will be very happy in your new (signing) home!

Hurray! Congratulations! I need to check your keys before you move in. I think there is a mistake - the color brass key that might be mine. :whistle:

Thank u Jillo, webexplorer and rjr2006. :)

Awesome, Shel - Now that's done and over with getting it all finalized. It's got to be a relief knowing that you got the house on a final note. Congratulations! ;)

Happy new home! And good luck with the move - you'll be surprised at how much you own :giggle:

Back