X-mas Cards

Oldnavygirl and Deafscuba98, thanks for the xmas card! :D We just got it today in the mail.

I got xmas card from ~SG~ Thanks! :D .. havent open yet which it is at my mom's home will get it on thur :lol:

I got a nice card from Redheadgrrl! :kiss: :ily: Thanks honey!!!
Your welcome. I didnt realized I sent it already. I was supposed to send it with something else in it later on. I will def send it again without the card. ;)

I got Christmas cards today from:

OldNavy and Eric, but you both send me two the same pictures. :giggle: I love the picture of you, sean and Eric. Thanks! :hug:

Sweetheart and Humper tree, Thanks! :hug:

Horselover, Thanks! :hug:

omg, so sorry -- sean helped me too.. i should have double checked. LOL.. but cute though.. your welcome :)

Thanks to OldNavyGirl, Eric and Horselover for the Christmas cards, love the photo of you three OldNavyGirl... :grouphug:

got the card from horselover61 today thanks your card is on the way this week when i mail all the cards smile

ONG and DeafScuba, thanks for your Xmas card! I LOVE the picture!!!

Will be sending mine out this weekend - have to buy more envies - have almost 200 to mail out!!!

ONG and DeafScuba, thanks for your Xmas card! I LOVE the picture!!!

Will be sending mine out this weekend - have to buy more envies - have almost 200 to mail out!!!

Almost 200 ?? oh damn for sure I would broke! cant afford for 200 lol hahhaha :lol:

Almost 200 ?? oh damn for sure I would broke! cant afford for 200 lol hahhaha :lol:

I do send out a lot - I know... I just happen to have friends all over the globe and I do really enjoy remembering them at moments, especially on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays - and oftentimes to just let them know I'm thinking of them.

I'm just an old softie at heart, I guess.

I do send out a lot - I know... I just happen to have friends all over the globe and I do really enjoy remembering them at moments, especially on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays - and oftentimes to just let them know I'm thinking of them.

I'm just an old softie at heart, I guess.

Ohhh that would be nice to collect different globe for birthdays,anniversaries and hoildays lol but it is GREAT IDEA! lol :lol:

Just got card from Horselover61, thanks so much! :D

I got yours too today in the mail, Tiffie! That picture is sooooo cute!!! You all look like you got a "happy family" thing going on. ;) Thanks for those, girlie!

I get xmas card from ONGal and ur family i love it also Hyah Pom too today thanks thanks thanks!

Sweetheart and Seqouias,
Thanks for card...

I haven't gotten from others. I always check mail at my office, so whoever send me card, they will recieve card from me.

Back