X-mas Cards

You are welcome. CrazyMomma and RebelGirl :)

i got card from koala she is the first one from AD to arrive

thanks koala and don't worry your card will be there soon as i get the cards ready SMILE

i plan to send out soon when i get the other x mas card designs. :) Hopefully tomorrow or friday.

I got yours, Koala and Thanks :hug: I'm going to send mine out today. ;)

Koala, got your Xmas card Tuesday - thanks!

Also, thanks for the stamp... added to my collection for the next used postage swap!!!

Got my address labels printed out, and MizzDeaf and Ill be busy getting the cards ready this weekend!!!

Hope you like them, they're all handmade!

Smiles
DD

shrugs.. i'm gonna be running alittle late this time. bear with me.. you guys will eventually get a card from me.. well.. for those who recieved mine from last year. Now i'm looking forward to having 50 something cards on my wall!! :naughty:

Koala, got your Xmas card Tuesday - thanks!

Also, thanks for the stamp... added to my collection for the next used postage swap!!!

Got my address labels printed out, and MizzDeaf and Ill be busy getting the cards ready this weekend!!!

Hope you like them, they're all handmade!

Smiles
DD

yeah I loved yours from last year. i have a feeling you'll do great on those hand-made cards!

Cheri and DreamDeaf, you are welcome! :)

DD, I am looking forward to see your homemade card and am sure I will like it. :)

There is a place not far from my place that sell things for card making and scrapbooking. Also they provide some lesson for people. They are a part of an 'Angel Company'.

Mod Note:

This thread deserves to be 'sticky' for the time being--

Wishes you all the joy and happiness it brings when sending and receiving Christmas cards-- :)

~RR

i havent get anyone from AD yet but i got one first from other fourm... smlies.. i will send mine this weekend

Koala, Thanks for card, you are first one from foregin country to send me anything. I am not sure which stamp I should use to send you a card outside of United States. Next week I will go out and buy card and stamps!

I got one from AD too! Thanks Koala! Anyone wanting a Christmas Card pls PM me with addresses to mail them to. Koala lost your envelope but have the card above my TV.

Wanna send me..

Here's...

Mrs.Santa Clause
10000 HoHo Lane
North Pole, Arctic Ocean
HOH OHO

Have fun sending!

Back