X-mas Cards

i am going get stamp book today ugh since i been sick long.. now i am better for now.. not heal yet.. the pain is less whew

Horselover, sweetie, we got your card yesterday!! Mucho thanks, and mucho love, too!!!

I have just got a nice card from RedheadGrrl today. Thanks sweetie :hug:

What, no takers of my offer a few pages back? Well, Merry Christmas to you all!

Thanks so much Flammer for the xmas card included the picture of you and Spicy chicken wings, I laughed when I read the back of the picture. :giggle: Thanks so much Flammer, I love the picture, I gotta put it in a nice frame on my dresser. :hug: ;)

Thank you so much DeafMommy0407 for the xmas card! :hug: ;)

Cheri, Thank you for the christmas card. It was cute! ;)

I mailed out my cards today, so some of you will be getting it within few days. :)

Thanks so much Flammer for the xmas card included the picture of you and Spicy chicken wings, I laughed when I read the back of the picture. :giggle: Thanks so much Flammer, I love the picture, I gotta put it in a nice frame on my dresser. :hug: ;)

:giggle: your welcome Cheri. I knew the nickname ya called spicy, I asked her if it was alright. She laughed and said yes then I put it down.. :giggle: :hug:

Many Thanks to RedheadGrrl for the beautiful photo with the Christmas card of you and your sweetheart, very lovely... and to DeafMommy0407, Thanks girl

:grouphug:

Brought Christmas cards today, will mail out ours this weekend...

Back