Would You Tell?

would I tell? no.

I wouldn't tell M. I would tell R to get counseling, and to get tested for STD's. If it bothers you to babysit, then don't do it.

ditto. stay out of it but tell R about get some help because R confessed it to you. maybe she needs to talk about it with someone professional.

I rather stay out of their situation because i am not there to witness them at home.

now I know you're a bad friend. :hmm: kidding.

I'm not going to tell but can make her to.

Hey, that's not fair; you are the one who asked for advice. Now you're going to ambush some of us? Jiro only said one word; I am sure he could expand what he meant into something productive.

Hey, that's not fair; you are the one who asked for advice. Now you're going to ambush some of us? Jiro only said one word; I am sure he could expand what he meant into something productive.
hey hey, chill.... jiro and I always joke with each other, which is why I only quoted him. and, yes I asked for opinions so I wouldn't do that. besides, see the smirk in icon?

sigh. people.

oh yeah, I was thinking what if it was hubby, M's baby? but she was sure it wasn't his .. :dunno2:

she is in a crappy situation already. She will get overwhelemd by this situation evenutally. It's up to her to tell her hubby or not.

I know someone who was in the same situation as her. the hubby found out by his wife who was cheating on him. He did demand for DNA. as of right now, they are in process of getting a divorce and in process of getting DNA from one of their kids soon. oh well.

now I know you're a bad friend. :hmm: kidding.

I'm not going to tell but can make her to.

To me - telling to her hubby and making her to confess are same thing. IMO - I think you should let it be and let the nature take its course.

I know this is none of my business as I wasn't involved at all, absolutely knew that already. only said can. I'm just concerned for M's values.. this makes me so mad. was this really an accident? M doesn't deserve to be cheated. I'd like to help if I could. but like saywhatkid said, once did, possiblity of doing it again or before too. IMO, people in situation or mental state like that don't really change.

nature will take its course eventually...yes, I keep reminding myself that.

Agreed it isn't easy to stick to that nature will takes its course.

May i say, based on your post, sounds like you care about M more than R. so were M your original friend, not R? Of course its none of my business. indeed, Marriage is not that simple. :)

May i say, based on your post, sounds like you care about M more than R. so were M your original friend, not R? Of course its none of my business. indeed, Marriage is not that simple. :)

If this happened to me and "M" (Ok, can I just state a false name like Mark or something, lol) was my brother, or cousin, something blood related like that, it would change my whole perspective on the situation. I think it may be the same for others but I can't say for sure. But assuming this Mark is some person I don't know like family, then yeah it's the other side of the fence.

I know this is none of my business as I wasn't involved at all, absolutely knew that already. only said can. I'm just concerned for M's values.. this makes me so mad. was this really an accident? M doesn't deserve to be cheated. I'd like to help if I could. but like saywhatkid said, once did, possiblity of doing it again or before too. IMO, people in situation or mental state like that don't really change.

nature will take its course eventually...yes, I keep reminding myself that.

I know. It's a very hard thing to swallow :( You can just distance yourself from it until it's all quiet at Western Front.

Been there. If my friend does such thing, I take a simple course of action - I either terminate the friendship or place his/her friendship at the bottom of totem.

I know. It's a very hard thing to swallow :( You can just distance yourself from it until it's all quiet at Western Front.

Been there. If my friend does such thing, I take a simple course of action - I either terminate the friendship or place his/her friendship at the bottom of totem.

Jiro, I read that book, too....over 30 yrs ago. :lol:

If this happened to me and "M" (Ok, can I just state a false name like Mark or something, lol) was my brother, or cousin, something blood related like that, it would change my whole perspective on the situation. I think it may be the same for others but I can't say for sure. But assuming this Mark is some person I don't know like family, then yeah it's the other side of the fence.

sorry your talking is all cloudy to me. :lol: She did mention that her good friends' friends who she is watching her friends' babies. if i am not mistaken. most of siblings tend to tell each other right away like less than a second. :aw:

lol! there was a book on that??? I saw a movie :lol:

Oh, yeah, you know there's usually a book before the movie, lol. Erich Maria Remarque: "All Quiet On The Western Front".

not a problem you can ask. just 'a long time friend', (original post), she knows and works with my father but not really a good one as she have drifted out of her mind sometimes and thinks she can get away from everything (post #12) -- few years ago she started telling people/agencies that she and her kids are deaf while they are really not so they could get discounts to amusement parks, or free rides/tickets at some museums/cruise trips. of course that was unfair and have lost my respect. I just didn't complained and love babysitting their sweet kids and have fun - they wanted to learn ASL.

so yes, I'm more of close to M, very close. he would never do a such like this, take advantage or granted for anything..anything. he never had a bad day. how heartwrenched he will be when, if ever, found out. :(

naisho, I consider him as my father, as well as me, his daughter, I guess that cannot be counted? not blood-related though.

thanks everyone.

Since R is so devious, I wouldn't even be sure that the story she told you was true, so it's best not to repeat it.

It just got tricky.

I had a feeling you were more closely related to "M" than I had initially thought.. A part of why I wrote "Unless directly related.." the first time I posted. Of course, family isn't subject to being blood related only, it's more of how you associate with them and the relationship that counts.

So I see why you are more upset about the situation than it appears.
I don't know right now what I would honestly do ...I'd think over it a bit and be in the same bind you are in.
Some use my comment is eh? :P

Back