Would you rather....

lumbingmi- The creator asked to keep this thread clean, so please show respect, use that kind of language in adult forum not under general chat.

Okay mommy :D

I would rather have different colored walls because that would make the room freshly painted and looking beautiful in all the rooms in the house.

Would you rather ride a horse or ride a bull?

I would rather to ride horse as it s more smoother ride :D

Would you rather rent a video at blockbuster or just rent from movie demand at your own house?

I would rather not be shy because I want to be able to address anyone whenever I want.

If you had to be stranded (stuck) somewhere all alone, would you rather be on a small island or on a snowy mountain?

If you had to be stranded (stuck) somewhere all alone, would you rather be on a small island or on a snowy mountain?
I rather be on a small island cuz it would be at the right temp. under shade to stay cool and near the beach :)

Would you rather have Sidekick or Blackberry?

Would you rather have Sidekick or Blackberry?

I would rather have a Sidekick, because my sister has one and recommends it.

Would you rather have coffee in the morning or hot chocolate?

I would rather have hot chocolate because I don't like coffee very much.

Would you rather live on Mars or Earth?

I would rather have hot chocolate because I don't like coffee very much.

Would you rather live on Mars or Earth?

I would rather to live on Earth. Mars has nothing.

would you rather to marry womean with no teeth or no hair?

would you rather to marry womean with no teeth or no hair?

Is wo-mean a Freudian slip? Ha ha ha. I would rather have a wife with no hair, because we would look good together -- a matched set.

Would you rather we use standard time or the daylight saving time coming next Sunday?

Is wo-mean a Freudian slip? Ha ha ha. I would rather have a wife with no hair, because we would look good together -- a matched set.

Would you rather we use standard time or the daylight saving time coming next Sunday?

I would rather to use standard time because of no bother to change in 1 hour after or before.

Would you rather to wear baggy or slim jean?

I would rather to use standard time because of no bother to change in 1 hour after or before.

Would you rather to wear baggy or slim jean?

I would rather wear slim jean cuz if I wear baggy then the pant will fall down. LOL

Would you rather live outside or inside??

Would you rather live outside or inside??

I would rather to live inside, of course, I don't want no buggies biting my skin if I live outdoor. :giggle:

Would you rather to fly on a plane or ride in the train when going on a vacation?

I would rather to live inside, of course, I don't want no buggies biting my skin if I live outdoor. :giggle:

Would you rather to fly on a plane or ride in the train when going on a vacation?

I would rather ride in the train because I get to rest and see the scenery going by when I go on a vacation.

Would you rather go on the hotair balloon or glide flying in the air?

I would rather to glide flying in the air since I LOVE flying and feel the wind in my face and am NOT scared of heights! Am a daredevil ;)

Would you rather to eat at home or go out to eat today/tonight?

I would MUCH rather cook at home than eat out, because of expense, poor hygiene of some restaurant staff (only takes one to mess you up), and expecting a 15-20% tip for (sometimes) crummy service.

Would you rather drive somewhere far by Interstate or take the scenic route?

I would MUCH rather cook at home than eat out, because of expense, poor hygiene of some restaurant staff (only takes one to mess you up), and expecting a 15-20% tip for (sometimes) crummy service.

Would you rather drive somewhere far by Interstate or take the scenic route?

There is much more of America to be seen so get off the freeway and take the by-ways!

Would you rather be a miserable corporate executive or a happy cow?

Happy Cow... no worries! I don't like stresses haha :)

Would you rather to drive for yourself or someone else to drive for you?

*** I couldn't play game because someone previous didn't follow this thread creator's game rule. hmmm ***

Back