Would you rather....

I'd rather to drive myself. :)

Would you rather to be bird or cat?

Please remember guys, you need to also give a reason why you picked the side that you did. Thanks

:back to topic:

I rather to be a cat because they're cute and furrie than a bird.

Would you rather to live without a computer or cable?

Would you rather to live without a computer or cable?

I would rather live without TV cable, because the computer is the main way I keep in touch with friends and family, even if it's only dial-up.

Would you rather in a warm, dry desert area or the cool, rainy mountains?

I would rather live without TV cable, because the computer is the main way I keep in touch with friends and family, even if it's only dial-up.

Would you rather in a warm, dry desert area or the cool, rainy mountains?

I would rather be in a cool, rainy COAST as I like living by the ocean and seeing the mood of the ocean. Especially when it's a violent storm with waves crashing, awesome sight!

Would you rather celebrate your 50th birthday with a big bash or a quiet dinner?

I'd rather have a quiet dinner because I celebrated my 50th a long time ago. :giggle:

Who would you rather have a private dinner with: Charlton Heston or Charles Manson?

I'd rather have a meal with Charlton Heston, because he was a good president (of the NRA). Besides, Charles Mason was into cannibalism, and I wouldn't want to be part of the menu.

Would you rather go to the doctor for every pain and small injury or take care of them yourself?

I'd rather have a meal with Charlton Heston, because he was a good president (of the NRA). Besides, Charles Mason was into cannibalism, and I wouldn't want to be part of the menu.

Would you rather go to the doctor for every pain and small injury or take care of them yourself?

I would rather to take care of small injuires myself to save the costs of dr visits.

Would you rather to have a job or living on welfare?

I rather to have a job than living on welfare because I could make much more money and be able to take my family on a nice vacation.

Would you rather to have a big wedding or a small one? (If you get married)

I rather to have a job than living on welfare because I could make much more money and be able to take my family on a nice vacation.

Would you rather to have a big wedding or a small one? (If you get married)

Small wedding is better...........less headache really. Hell just run away to Vegas!!!

Would you rather work hard and earn your money or marry rich and get it that way?

Small wedding is better...........less headache really. Hell just run away to Vegas!!!

Would you rather work hard and earn your money or marry rich and get it that way?

I would rather to work hard and earn my money so I can be proud of my achivements.

Would you rather to be famous or unknown person?

Over the years, I have been saying to my adult kids .... if you ever get married, ELOPE! That way we can get out of paying for the weddings .... only kidding!
But they like the idea of a small BBQ wedding in our backyard .... that seems to be catching on ... small casual weddings down here in Oz.

As for 'Lumbingmi's query' about being famous or not - NO WAY would I be famous ... always in the spotlight, no private life. Happy to be ME! enjoying the quiet life.

As for 'Lumbingmi's query' about being famous or not - NO WAY would I be famous ... always in the spotlight, no private life. Happy to be ME! enjoying the quiet life.

Ozzie, the moderators are taking the weekend off, so I'll risk being yelled at to provide a copy of the instruction for this game:

The 'method' of this game is easy:

Starts out with: "Would you rather...." (giving the question)

Ends with: "I rather....." (choosing/or picking the 'one' answer that's preferred and giving your reason for picking that answer)

Finally: "Would you rather...." (providing a new question)

~RR

Lumbingmi's question was "Would you rather to be famous or unknown person?"

You implied you would rather be an unknown person, because you prefer the quiet life.

Now, so that the game can continue, it's your turn to ask "Would you rather

________ or ________?"

Ozzie, the moderators are taking the weekend off, so I'll risk being yelled at to provide a copy of the instruction for this game:

Lumbingmi's question was "Would you rather to be famous or unknown person?"

You implied you would rather be an unknown person, because you prefer the quiet life.

Now, so that the game can continue, it's your turn to ask "Would you rather

________ or ________?"

Ok, here goes ....... "Would you rather live near the seaside or the countryside?"

Neither if they have better transit system.

Do you rather to be

Morning person or Night Owl?

Rachel, please read this. and Roadrunner's post also you need to give a reason why you picked the side that you did. Thanks

:back to topic:

I rather to be a night owl because I have a hard time getting up in the morning ha ha ha

Would you rather to be tall or short?.

I rather be tall (as I am anyhow--heh), reason is to be able to 'see more', over others, like in a crowded room setting, etc., and also be a kind gent to reach high up in the cupboards for the wife when she needs something out of her reach. :)

Would you rather go biking or horse-back riding out on a trail?

~RR

I rather to be a night owl because I have a hard time getting up in the morning ha ha ha

Would you rather to be tall or short?.

NOW I am getting the gist of this game - :doh:

I rather be short as I am a female and to be tall overlooking everyone would make me self-conscious! :)

Would you rather go travelling overseas or interstate?

I would rather sleep with lights on in the hallway as I have night-blindness, always bumping into things :)

Would you rather wear shoes or go barefoot around the house?

I would rather sleep with lights on in the hallway as I have night-blindness, always bumping into things :)

Would you rather go wear shoes or go barefoot around the house?

I rather wear shoes around the house cos of hot grounds.

Would you rather wear pj or nude in bed during the hot summer?

Back