Would you rather....

Removed one answer, then another, because the Aussies are playing too fast for me, ha ha ha.

Last edited:
I rather wear shoes around the house cos of hot grounds.

Would you rather wear pj or nude in bed during the hot summer?

I would rather wear PJ as in case of fire and firemen rescue me :)

Would you rather go travelling overseas or interstate?

I would rather slep without PJs when it's warm, because I like cool nights.

Would you rather go to a movie theater or stay home and watch a DVD (or VHS)?

I would rather stay home and watch a DVD due to lack of captioning at movies.

Would you rather do cooking or buying takeaways?

I rather sleep nude during the hot summer just to stay cool!

Okay, players, JeepGirl went to find a really chic Wrangler Jeep driving outfit, so I'll interpret for her. Don't you see? She's role-playing for us in International Sign (Gestuno). She clearly says:

Would you rather play by these rules or sit there while I'm off somewhere in my darling denim gear driving my really cool Jeep?

Wow, this is a toughie, because JeepGirl and her little Wrangler are something special, but I'm going to go with I'd rather look up the rules and play the game.

Would you rather ride a foamy white wave on a surfboard or slide down a white snowy hill on a toboggan?

ha ha ha ha Chasie!!!...

I rather to slide down a white snowy hill because it like riding on a roller coaster ha

Would you rather a beautiful house and ugly vehicle (car, truck etc.) or an ugly house and beautiful vehicle (car, truck etc. )?

I would rather have a beautiful house, because I already have an ugly, nothing color, plain vanilla '05 Chevy Malibu.

Would you rather de-scent your bathroom when you have guests with candles or deoderizer from a spray can?

I would rather have a beautiful house, because I already have an ugly, nothing color, plain vanilla '05 Chevy Malibu.

Would you rather de-scent your bathroom when you have guests with candles or deoderizer from a spray can?

I would rather de-scent my bathroom with candles which I do anyway. LOL!

Would you rather have a deck or a garden in your backyard (if u had to choose one or the other).

Would you rather have a deck or a garden in your backyard (if u had to choose one or the other).

I would rather have a deck to wind down & relax as gardens are hard work :)

Would you rather be able to stop time while you slept, or never need to do laundry?

Last edited:
I would rather do laundry, because I have an easy automatic washer and dryer and can fold clothes while watching TV, but sometimes I hate it when the alarm shakes me out of a good dream.

Would you rather have the Southern Cross in your night skies or the Aurora Borealis?

Would you rather have the Southern Cross in your night skies or the Aurora Borealis?

Noticed that you love this game, Chase!

I would rather have the Aurora Borealis in my skies 'cause I have heard it's 'out of this world' .... no offence to my Southern Cross :)

Would you rather be able to bring about a lasting world peace, or eliminate all hunger and disease?

I would rather eliminate hunger and diseases, this way, there won't be anymore 'sad' people in spite of being hungry or ill, also, this could 'lead' to a world-wide peace as well. ;)

Would you rather watch the sun go up or go down?

~RR

I would rather to watch the sun set!

Re: It is a great way to end my day. so peaceful

Would you rather have a gift bought for you or hand made by that person?

I would rather to watch the sun set!

Re: It is a great way to end my day. so peaceful

Would you rather have a gift bought for you or hand made by that person?

That's a hard one! Mmmmmmmmmmmm ....

Because depending on the person who makes gifts which are either well-made or not, I probably rather have a bought gift :)

Would you rather suck on a live cattle prod for 5 minutes, or be imprisoned?

Would you rather suck on a live cattle prod for 5 minutes, or be imprisoned?
*coughing* geez.. I rather be imprisoned (for 5 minutes) the sound of sucking a live cattle prod is nasty!

would you rather use a black or a blue ink pen?

I would rather use a blue pen because my IEP and work-related paperwork must be signed in blue ink.

Which would you rather do on live TV in front of your friends and family? Dance with Richard Simons (must wear the clothes he wears) or sit in a live interview with Jerry Springer (who is holding a card with a BIG secret that you hope he doesn't have...)

lol now that is a hard one. hmmmmm..

I would Rather Dance with Richard Simons and look like a fool.

Re: Jerry Springer is a tacky, tasteless show. I improvise (show)

would you rather to swim with sharks or swim with alligators?

Oh easy .... I would rather swim with sharks, they either attack you or not so you have a chance to get away, whereas alligators go for you!

Would you rather have a missing finger, or an extra toe?

Oh easy .... I would rather swim with sharks, they either attack you or not so you have a chance to get away, whereas alligators go for you!

Would you rather have a missing finger, or an extra toe?

:eek3: yikes! I think I rather go with the extra toe then later I can have it removed. ;)

Would you rather sleep all day or get up and do work around the house on a Sunday?

Back