Would you rather....

Permanetly green hair because I don't want to be bald

Would you rather be buried or cremated?

I would rather be cremated because I dont see the point of putting my body in a casket to rot.

Would you rather wear colorful designer socks or plain white cotton socks?

I would rather wear plain white cotton socks so it will match every clothing.

Would you rather get grounded, or arrested?

I would rather wear plain white cotton socks so it will match every clothing.

Would you rather get grounded, or arrested?

Get grounded because I don't want to get raped in jail

Would you rather sleep in a cave or sleep in a box?

Get grounded because I don't want to get raped in jail

Would you rather sleep in a cave or sleep in a box?

I would rather sleep in a box if it's a large, roomy one as I don't like caves ... too creepy.

Would you rather be in a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, or with Harrison Ford?

I would rather sleep in a box if it's a large, roomy one as I don't like caves ... too creepy.

Would you rather be in a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, or with Harrison Ford?

I would rather be in a movie with Harrison Ford cuz I respect him more as an actor than Schwarzenegger. Besides, Ford is more attractive to me.

Would you rather date a blonde bomshell like Pamela Lee or date an intellectual like Claire Danes?

Arnold Schwarzenegger, I don't like Harrison Ford much

Would you rather have a cute rabbit or a cute dog?

Shel90
Would you rather date a blonde bomshell like Pamela Lee or date an intellectual like Claire Danes?

I would rather date an intellectual like Claire Danes as bombshells are giddily silly! :)

DVDFreaker
Would you rather have a cute rabbit or a cute dog?

I would rather have a cute rabbit as I am not keen on dogs. :)

[Shel90 & DVDFreaker responded at the same time so have answered their 2 questions.]

Would you rather be swamped with work, or no work at all for the week?

I would rather swamped with work since I aint working at this moment.

Would you rather shovel or use snowblower my driveway?

My snowblower is still in Montana, so I would rather use the wide snow-scraper (shovel, if you can call it that) I have here in central Oregon to push the slush around. How much snow ya got?

Would you rather play cards (like rummy, cribbage, blackjack, etc.) or a board game (like Clue, Monopoly, Sorry, etc.)?

My snowblower is still in Montana, so I would rather use the wide snow-scraper (shovel, if you can call it that) I have here in central Oregon to push the slush around. How much snow ya got?

Would you rather play cards (like rummy, cribbage, blackjack, etc.) or a board game (like Clue, Monopoly, Sorry, etc.)?

I would rather play board games because I love them! :)

Would you rather have a personal cook, or a personal chauffeur?

Ozzie said:
I would rather play board games because I love them! :)

Would you rather have a personal cook, or a personal chauffeur?

Personal cook would be ideal for me... since I dont cook

Would you rather to have one big meal for the day or eat all day?

Would you rather to have one big meal for the day or eat all day?

I would rather eat one meal a day, as my metabolism has slowed, and I would gain way too much weight if I ate any more.

When you play April fools jokes, would you rather play a mental joke--like convince someone her numbers won the lottery.

Or a phyisical joke--like put salt in the sugar bowl and sugar in the salt shaker and watch someone eat breakfast?

I would rather eat one meal a day, as my metabolism has slowed, and I would gain way too much weight if I ate any more.

When you play April fools jokes, would you rather play a mental joke--like convince someone her numbers won the lottery.

Or a phyisical joke--like put salt in the sugar bowl and sugar in the salt shaker and watch someone eat breakfast?

I would rather play a physical joke because it's fun to watch their shocked reactions! :giggle:

Would you rather be locked out of your car, or house?

I would rather be locked out of the car, becuase I cant, my cars remote controlled! :lol:

Would you rather stream the internet hardwired, or stream freely and wirelessy?

I would rather be locked out of the car, becuase I cant, my cars remote controlled! :lol:

Would you rather stream the internet hardwired, or stream freely and wirelessy?

Smartypants! :giggle:

I would rather stream the internet freely/wirelessy because less cables on the floor to trip over. :)

Would you rather learn fencing (sword duelling), or karate?

Smartypants! :giggle:

I would rather stream the internet freely/wirelessy because less cables on the floor to trip over. :)

Would you rather learn fencing (sword duelling), or karate?

Karate.....to defend myself from attacks.

Karate.....to defend myself from attacks.

I'd rather to have my body to cremate to aviod bugs to creep on me... :giggle:

Would you rather to travel long jounery by car or train?

I would rather go by the car because I get to stop and sightseeing more than the trains.

Would you rather be taking painkillers or go without it for terrible pains?

Rather PAINKILLERS medication!!! No way for me survive without medication LOL!~

Which you rather drive a car, truck or Suv?

I rather drive truck since I can drive it on the snow, sand, or go to the dump to take the dump to the dumpster.

Would you rather lived in the winter or summer all year long?

Back