Would you rather....

I'd rather rent a movie over going to the movies, becuase I can watch it with CC

Would you rather take your other half to the movies or a romantic dinner?

I'd rather rent a movie over going to the movies, becuase I can watch it with CC

Would you rather take your other half to the movies or a romantic dinner?

I would rather take my other half to a romantic dinner cuz I think it is more intimate than going to a movie.

Would you rather have window blinders or curtains?

I would rather have curtains over window blinders, becuase one night (it is true) an ambulance turned its bright light (located on the roof) on which was pointed to my windows! When I was asleep and it was in the middle of the night!!! :eek3:

Would you rather have a dog or a cat as a pet?

Last edited:
I would rather have curtains over window blinders, becuase one night (it is true) an ambulance turned its bright light (located on the roof) on which was pointed to my windows! When I was asleep and it was in the middle of the night!!! :eek3:

Would you rather have a dog or a cat as a pet?

I would rather have a cat for a pet as I love cats! :)

Would you rather watch the reality shows of Big Brother, or Survivor?

I'd rather watch survivor over big brother becuase it is better than watching Big brother do stupid things in front of million viewers!!!

Would you rather go on an random adventure by foot, or a bike?

I'd rather watch survivor over big brother becuase it is better than watching Big brother do stupid things in front of million viewers!!!

Would you rather go on an random adventure by foot, or a bike?

I would rather go on an random adventure by bike because I know it's a lot of fun and quicker! :)

Would you rather clean the bathroom, or garage?

I'd rather clean the bathroom becuase I don't have a garage!

Would you rather go to Seaworld or Dreamworld?

I'd rather clean the bathroom becuase I don't have a garage!

Would you rather go to Seaworld or Dreamworld?

I would rather go to Sea World! Love dolphins and whales.

What would you rather be: a flea or cockroach?

I would rather go to Sea World! Love dolphins and whales.

What would you rather be: a flea or cockroach?

I would rather be a flea because if I was a cockroach I'd be bug-sprayed at.

Would you rather live near an earthquake fault, or near an active volcano?

I would rather live near an earthquake fault than near an active volcano! (I won't have my house burn down! but will worry about my house being shook by earthquake)

Would you rather to have a bowl of cereal or a bowl of oatmeal/or cream of wheat for breakfast?

I would rather be a flea because if I was a cockroach I'd be bug-sprayed at.

Would you rather live near an earthquake fault, or near an active volcano?

I would rather live near an earthquake fault than near an active volcano! (I won't have my house burn down! but will worry about my house being shook by earthquake)

Would you rather to have a bowl of cereal or a bowl of oatmeal/or cream of wheat for breakfast?

I rather have a bowl of oatmeal :D

Which you rather eat mac cheese or tomato Sauce pasta?

Would you rather to use online relay or VRS on VP?

I don't know what any of those terms mean, but I'm guessing "online relay" is a messenger service like AIM and the others are like video cameras attached to your computer. I would rather go with written communications than pictures, because I can understand the written word better.

Tomorrow is another fresh, unused weekend. Would you rather stay home and catch up on chores and family fun . . . or would you rather go somewhere to have fun and/or adventure?

I don't know what any of those terms mean, but I'm guessing "online relay" is a messenger service like AIM and the others are like video cameras attached to your computer. I would rather go with written communications than pictures, because I can understand the written word better.

Tomorrow is another fresh, unused weekend. Would you rather stay home and catch up on chores and family fun . . . or would you rather go somewhere to have fun and/or adventure?

I would rather stay home and catch up chores but will make a lot of time for playing mah jongg with my two girls as I got my own set yesterday in the mail :wiggle:

Would you accept the cure if someone offers you the perfect cure for your hearing loss or prefer to remain deaf?

It would be depend on the weather here, I probably have to start spring cleaning (chores, etc) but I would LOVE to go out but not in this kind of weather. :(

Would you rather to cook out or cook inside?

:lol: Pacman... I rather bird over hamster because I feel free to fly everywhere... :lol: Excuse me for :topic:

I rather SUV over big truck because big truck is toooo big for me... :lol:

Would you rather to have wild exotic cats or housecats as pet?

I would to have HOUSECATS as pet because I have three cats and I AM CATLOVER all my life!

Would you rather to ski or snowboard??

I would rather stay home and catch up chores but will make a lot of time for playing mah jongg with my two girls as I got my own set yesterday in the mail :wiggle:

Would you accept the cure if someone offers you the perfect cure for your hearing loss or prefer to remain deaf?

I would not accept the cure if someone offers me the cure for my hearing loss, so I prefer to remain deaf because thats who I am! I don't want to change for this cure.

Would you like to play volleyball on court or play volleyball in sand??

Would you rather to cook out or cook inside?

Would you like to play volleyball on court or play volleyball in sand??

I would rather cook outside where I can play vollyball in the sand, because I'm a great griller at the beach, and I love hard-core, death-diving after great saves in volleyball.

Would you rather target shoot slingshots, bows 'n' arrows, or guns outdoors in a safe place or in an indoors facility?

Would you rather target shoot slingshots, bows 'n' arrows, or guns outdoors in a safe place or in an indoors facility?

Since archery is a life-long endeavor that I never picked up and at this late stage of my life, I'd love to have a cross-bow so I can silently get my dinner, lol.

Would you rather make your own beef jerky or buy it from the store?

Since archery is a life-long endeavor that I never picked up and at this late stage of my life, I'd love to have a cross-bow so I can silently get my dinner, lol.

Would you rather make your own beef jerky or buy it from the store?

I don't know what a beef jerky is so I probably would rather make my own beef jerky as I gather it would taste a lot tastier.

Would you rather be born rich, or intelligent?

Back