Would you rather....

I don't know what a beef jerky is so I probably would rather make my own beef jerky as I gather it would taste a lot tastier./QUOTE]

Good answer, Oz. Jerked beef, buffalo, or venison are thin strips of meat usually soaked in a salty, spicy brine and dried in a smoky environment. American Indians called theirs "pemmican," a way of preserving meat without refrigeration. I would be surprised if Austrailian aboriginals didn't have a similar way to preserve kangaroo meat.

Would you rather be born rich, or intelligent?

I would rather I was born intelligent, which I was, rather than be born rich, which I wasn't, because incredible intelligence has made me incredibly richer in all sorts of ways.

Would you rather start and tend a garden this spring, or would you rather buy all your vegetables at the market?

I don't know what a beef jerky is so I probably would rather make my own beef jerky as I gather it would taste a lot tastier./QUOTE]

Good answer, Oz. Jerked beef, buffalo, or venison are thin strips of meat usually soaked in a salty, spicy brine and dried in a smoky environment. American Indians called theirs "pemmican," a way of preserving meat without refrigeration. I would be surprised if Austrailian aboriginals didn't have a similar way to preserve kangaroo meat.

I would rather I was born intelligent, which I was, rather than be born rich, which I wasn't, because incredible intelligence has made me incredibly richer in all sorts of ways.

Would you rather start and tend a garden this spring, or would you rather buy all your vegetables at the market?

[Thanks Chase for a lesson on beef jerky ... duly noted. :)]

I would rather start and tend a garden because veggies are expensive plus it's a lovely feeling growing one's own foods. :)

Would you rather be lost at sea, or in a desert?

I would rather be lost in the desert because it's "safer" than in the middle of the ocean. I guess....that is a hard choice LOL

Would you rather be slow as a turtle or fast as a cheetah?

I would rather be lost in the desert because it's "safer" than in the middle of the ocean. I guess....that is a hard choice LOL

Would you rather be slow as a turtle or fast as a cheetah?

I would rather be as fast as a cheetah as I was in the Athletics team and loved to run .... was born to run. :)

Would you rather ride thru' a ring of fire, or be a lion tamer?

Would you rather ride thru' a ring of fire, or be a lion tamer?

Okay, not really choices I relish making but here goes: I'm not crazy enough to ride anything through fire, so I guess I'd rather be a lion tamer, because I like cats. Trouble is, the big ones might like me for the wrong reasons, ha ha ha.

Would you rather forget work and relax on your weekends, or would you rather catch up on work you didn't get done during the week?

Okay, not really choices I relish making but here goes: I'm not crazy enough to ride anything through fire, so I guess I'd rather be a lion tamer, because I like cats. Trouble is, the big ones might like me for the wrong reasons, ha ha ha.

Would you rather forget work and relax on your weekends, or would you rather catch up on work you didn't get done during the week?

In my mind, I would rather catch up on work that I didnt get done but come weekends, I seem to would rather relax!!! LOL!

Would you rather be under a drought-like conditions or blizzard-like conditions?

In my mind, I would rather catch up on work that I didnt get done but come weekends, I seem to would rather relax!!! LOL!

Would you rather be under a drought-like conditions or blizzard-like conditions?

I would rather be under blizzard-like conditions because I would be kept warm inside either by blankets or fire-place.

Would you rather play on a pinball machine, or play with remote-controlled car?

Would you rather play on a pinball machine, or play with remote-controlled car?

I would really rather have a remote-controlled for my birthday. Really. Never had one, and they look like lots of fun. I would rather not play pin-ball machines, as I could never understand the pastime. Kind of like whacking a golf ball from hole to hole?

Would you rather live in a brick house on a solid foundation . . . or would you rather live in a motor home ready to drive to the next spot to live for a while?

I would really rather have a remote-controlled for my birthday. Really. Never had one, and they look like lots of fun. I would rather not play pin-ball machines, as I could never understand the pastime. Kind of like whacking a golf ball from hole to hole?

Would you rather live in a brick house on a solid foundation . . . or would you rather live in a motor home ready to drive to the next spot to live for a while?

Yikes - that is a good quesiton - I used to be a "non-nomad" until lately but a part of me yearns to move on. I would rather live in a motor home ready to move on to any new unexplored area :giggle:

Would you rather have 1 million dollars or that Love of Your Life right with you?

Would you rather have 1 million dollars or that Love of Your Life right with you?

Hmmmm. After lots of thought, I've concluded I've been in love a few times, and truly miss each one, but I may not have yet met the love of my life . . . so I'd rather have the million dollars so that when she comes along, we can live well.

Today I have to go to the dentist. Would you rather have nitrus oxide (laughing gas) administered before the novocaine injection, or would you rather go straight to the shot and stay awake during the procedure?

It would be depend on what procedure I'll have. I'll probably rather stick with a shot and stay away so I can drive.

Would you rather eat Pringles or Lay's potato chips?

Hmmmm. After lots of thought, I've concluded I've been in love a few times, and truly miss each one, but I may not have yet met the love of my life . . . so I'd rather have the million dollars so that when she comes along, we can live well.

Today I have to go to the dentist. Would you rather have nitrus oxide (laughing gas) administered before the novocaine injection, or would you rather go straight to the shot and stay awake during the procedure?

I would rather eat lays because it's "real" than Pringles is just shredded stuff to make fake chips.

Would you rather be very fat or be very thin? (hint) both side aren't healthy. Probably tough for you to pick.

I would rather eat lays because it's "real" than Pringles is just shredded stuff to make fake chips.

Would you rather be very fat or be very thin? (hint) both side aren't healthy. Probably tough for you to pick.

wow... tough question...

I would rather be very thin over very fat because I can learn how to eat in positive way to improve my health but very fat? It would cost you a lot of money to have surgery to cut skin off if you want to lose your weight... - bones pain like knee, back, etc. and expensive to buy clothes size... for very thin - I can buy children size clothes...

Would you rather to live in North Pole or Iraq?

I would rather live in the North Pole because I can live with Santa Claus! :)

Would you rather have the clocks set ahead an hour, or clocks set back an hour?

Either way, Ozzie... but I'd rather have the hour set forward due to daylight savings and I don't have to come in my apartment to find my house completely dark when I return from work! :eek3:

Would you rather...hmm...chill at the coffee cafe and roam wirelessly or stick with the cable internet on your study desk?

This is hard for me to answer by the strict rules of the game, because I have wireless at home and can roam from my workstation to any place in the house or veranda. But I would rather not go to computer cafés even though I love coffee, because so many patrons are careless with their cups and I don't need a motherboard sticky with cream and sugar, ha ha ha.

How would you rather do spring cleaning? Would you rather devote hours or days to the chores spaced at intervals, or would you rather tackle it all at once till it's done?

This is hard for me to answer by the strict rules of the game, because I have wireless at home and can roam from my workstation to any place in the house or veranda. But I would rather not go to computer cafés even though I love coffee, because so many patrons are careless with their cups and I don't need a motherboard sticky with cream and sugar, ha ha ha.

How would you rather do spring cleaning? Would you rather devote hours or days to the chores spaced at intervals, or would you rather tackle it all at once till it's done?

Because I have an one-track mind, I would probably end up tackling it all at once and end up so sore or sick. LOL! I guess that would make my answer.

Would you rather have roaches or mice in your house?

Both are horrible vectors (Webster: "an animal, esp[ecially] an insect, that transmits a disease-producing organism from a host to a noninfected animal"), but I would rather have mice so Mr. Mousebreath, my cat who sleeps 22/7, can get a tasty snack and excercise at the same time.

Would you rather find your way with a high tech GPS or would you rather rely on the position of the sun, moon, and stars and maybe a compass now and then?

Both are horrible vectors (Webster: "an animal, esp[ecially] an insect, that transmits a disease-producing organism from a host to a noninfected animal"), but I would rather have mice so Mr. Mousebreath, my cat who sleeps 22/7, can get a tasty snack and excercise at the same time.

Would you rather find your way with a high tech GPS or would you rather rely on the position of the sun, moon, and stars and maybe a compass now and then?

I would rather find my way with a high tech GPS since my knowledge of astrology is obsolete.

Would you rather paint your house yourself or hire a professional painter like my dad? :D

Would you rather paint your house yourself or hire a professional painter like my dad? :D

Talk about your posts inviting flames: I would MUCH rather hire professional painters -- or even guys sleeping in cardboard boxes under the Willamette Bridge!!!!!! But NO, my girlfriend wants us to paint the whole hamn douse inside and out on our weekends!!!!! Because she wants it done just so.

Would you rather paint or repaint one room at a time with conventional rollers and brushes? Or would you rather rent a paint sprayer from Home Depot and do the entire job on a three-day weekend?

Back