Would you rather....

No, DVDFreaker - State your reason of your answer from my question! Why do you want to watch cartoons over coloruing in books???

No, DVDFreaker - State your reason of your answer from my question! Why do you want to watch cartoons over coloruing in books???

Because I haven't color in books since I was a kid and I still watch cartoons right now

^ DVDFreaker ... you forgot to ask a question. :)

Would your rather ....

Would your rather ....

:rofl:

Would you rather........*erm, where is the question, has it taken a dive in the pacific ocean or whatnot?* :)lol:)

Funny, funny .... I was just giving DVDFreaker his fair go (or should we start over?)

Would your rather ....

Would you rather be in hot humid weather with the sun over your head or would you rather be in cold freezing weather with snow all over your body?

Would I rather... what? To read past 11 froggin' pages??? Would you rather me to!?

The 'method' of this game is easy:

Starts out with: "Would you rather...." (giving the question)

Ends with: "I rather....." (choosing/or picking the 'one' answer that's preferred and giving your reason for picking that answer)

Finally: "Would you rather...." (providing a new question)
~RR

Twelphe ... this is a game thread .... above is the rules of the game ...

To answer DVDFreaker's question - I would rather be in hot, sunny weather because I hate the cold! :)

Would you rather prefer to eat meat, or fish?

Well I stand corrected... would you rather having me to read all these pages? I rather not unless if I'm way too bored because this place is pretty jiving. So far!

Would you rather being pissed off at me sort of interrupting this game?
:D

Well I stand corrected... would you rather having me to read all these pages? I rather not unless if I'm way too bored because this place is pretty jiving. So far!

Would you rather being pissed off at me sort of interrupting this game?
:D

Psst, this thread is a good thing to increase post counts

Twelphe ... this is a game thread .... above is the rules of the game ...

To answer DVDFreaker's question - I would rather be in hot, sunny weather because I hate the cold! :)

Would you rather prefer to eat meat, or fish?

Meat! Would you rather eat a huge hairy spider or eat a huge cockroach?

Meat! Would you rather eat a huge hairy spider or eat a huge cockroach?

Yikes! ... I would rather eat a huge cockroach if it's cooked in garlic butter! :giggle:

Would you rather live anywhere else in the world, or stay where you are?

Yikes! ... I would rather eat a huge cockroach if it's cooked in garlic butter! :giggle:

Would you rather live anywhere else in the world, or stay where you are?

I would rather stay where I am, as the enviroment and city is safe for me and I have other reasons to stay here.

Would you eat a chocolate cake or plain vanilla cake?

I would rather stay where I am, as the enviroment and city is safe for me and I have other reasons to stay here.

Would you eat a chocolate cake or plain vanilla cake?

I would rather eat plain vanilla cake because, believe it or not, I am allergic to chocolate!

Would you rather go kite surfing, or board surfing?

I would rather eat plain vanilla cake because, believe it or not, I am allergic to chocolate!

Would you rather go kite surfing, or board surfing?

Board surfing (only if it is not on water)

Would you rather rob a bank or do drugs?

Board surfing (only if it is not on water)

Would you rather rob a bank or do drugs?

Eh? .... I would rather rob a bank to give money to charities. :)

Would you rather go ten-pin bowling, or roller-blading?

Back