Would you live in a mobile home?

My ex hubby owned a triple wide mobile home with his ex girlfriend after the divorce. They had 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths, kitchen with granite countertops, island, and double oven. They had a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. He only paid $90K for it. Not bad.

Not bad at all. Too bad those homes don't go up in value.

There's a mobile home right across the street where I live.

Move to South and work at GA school for the Deaf, even you can find nice mobile home in near Cave Springs, lol.
Nah, there are nice mobile homes here in MD. If things get worse for us, then we can sell this house at a loss and get a mobile home. :lol:

I KNOW! If they did, we would be living in one now. Some of the mobile homes we looked at were sooooo NICE!

Nah, there are nice mobile homes here in MD. If things get worse for us, then we can sell this house at a loss and get a mobile home. :lol:

Mobile home in GA is superior cheap than in MD, it will help with your infamous debt issue.

Now thats funny

I reckon I have had to 'splain a few times to the law why my ol drawers is hanging off the balcony. an a time or two my late nite washboard playin caused a rukus with the neighbors.

Mite jus hav ta get me a place whers I can get sum peace. Get me some hounds to keep the revenuers away too

Now thas what I'm talkin' bout!!!

Them upscaled city slickers jest don't understand!!!

That's a good thing because we'll have shelter over our head...

now finding land can be a problem, There are laws against this. Some laws expect you to own more than certain acres of land if you want a mobile home while laws on owning a house allow you own less acres of land

This is why most people choose the mobile home park route.

I KNOW! If they did, we would be living in one now. Some of the mobile homes we looked at were sooooo NICE!

And I'd be saving up for one of those modern looking homes. :( As it is, I'd just buy an RV rather than a mobile home.

You can get a outdated double wide for $35,000 here in Seattle area, :lol:

RV is a mobile home? Even more than likely to end up in a trailer park.

I'm scared of living in a trailer park, no thanks. Too much crime there. They don't look that nice, either.

That's a good thing because we'll have shelter over our head...

now finding land can be a problem, There are laws against this. Some laws expect you to own more than certain acres of land if you want a mobile home while laws on owning a house allow you own less acres of land

What do you mean that it's a good thing that mobile homes don't go up in value? :confused: I'd think you'd want a return on your investment and not just shelter.

I can believe finding land for a mobile home would be a problem. The only places in Richmond that allowed homes like this was in East End and South Side in Richmond and way out in Goochland county and Hanover County. I grew up in the West End section. Henrico County has gotten built so built up that I doubt mobile homes are allowed any more.

RV is a mobile home? Even more than likely to end up in a trailer park.

Uh I was thinking more for camping than for living in for good. If mobile homes went up in value, I'd own both. Sorry to confuse.

I would not mind living in a nice mobile home with good 1-2 acre of land...not in a trailer park *cough*

the law won't let you own that much for a mobile home (at least in my area, they won't). It'll have to be more than just 2 acres. For a house, yes.

What do you mean that it's a good thing that mobile homes don't go up in value? :confused: I'd think you'd want a return on your investment and not just shelter.

I can believe finding land for a mobile home would be a problem. The only places in Richmond that allowed homes like this was in East End and South Side in Richmond and way out in Goochland county and Hanover County. I grew up in the West End section. Henrico County has gotten built so built up that I doubt mobile homes are allowed any more.

i mean, if I was going to pay that much money, it would be a house, not a mobile home. Why would anyone buy an expensive mobile home if they can get the same price for a house?

Back