Would you live in a mobile home?

Would you live in this?

long%2Bhippie%2Bbus.jpg

Disgusting!!

This would be awesome too:

hippie-van1.jpg

I think this van is so pretty. Great for short trips.

Yeah! It's cool art on Hippy VW bus! I used to collect the sticker and posters of VW bus and hippy stuff. My bedroom used to be hippies decorate. I still have tie dye fabric poster in storage. I have 3 of lava lamps.

I don't want to live in mobile for reason. It's small space, tornadoes, and other. I prefer house with basement. The apartment is suck because must be safe in bathroom with bathtub. That's not comfortable to sit on hard tub with extra pillows.

My mom's house have basement. It's safety. I used to live with her in house. Our house used to have problem with flood because near to rivers' sea levels during storm and rain a lot. My step dad fixed the pipes and clear up the tree's roots under ground help reduce the flood. Thank to him! My mom don't have to worry about flood anymore.

I would love go travel with RV as camper for long trip.

Well, my parents, their friend and I went on a long road trip in a old big Ford school bus with a Ford 460 engine mated to a manual transmission...it had pretty artwork on the bus as well. We went all the way thru Baja California to the tip, it was fun and that was during the winter time...I don't really remember that much, though.

I don't want to live in mobile for reason. It's small space, tornadoes, and other. I prefer house with basement. The apartment is suck because must be safe in bathroom with bathtub. That's not comfortable to sit on hard tub with extra pillows.

My mom's house have basement. It's safety. I used to live with her in house. Our house used to have problem with flood because near to rivers' sea levels during storm and rain a lot. My step dad fixed the pipes and clear up the tree's roots under ground help reduce the flood. Thank to him! My mom don't have to worry about flood anymore.

I would love go travel with RV as camper for long trip.

Yup, I prefer house with basement too.

Mobile home seems okay like in southeast US has alot of mobile homes.

Back