• 2 Shift - Afternoon

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3 Shift - Night Time

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • NO JOB!

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have no time for a job due to my lacrosse schedule... im on a full schedule for lacrosse

IF ya all dont have a job why ya dont take work at strip. They will hire you for 1,000 a weekly... :)

LoL I am not ask for you.. I am just tell everbody maybe they are like my an idea. :)

I am not working at this time. I did use to work weird shifts before. Sometimes, I would work the closing shift which was 5pm to 2am. I'd then go home and sleep a bit before getting up for the opening shift which was 8am to 5pm. Ugh! The worse I ever had was when I had the closing shift then an opening shift the next day. At the end of my opening shift, the other manager had an heart attack and I ended up covering his shift. I then had another opening shift the next day... ARGH! 4 straight shifts!

i work 6am to 6pm unless i take on other shifts, but ive been on vacation(abt 4 months now) and finally went back to work just last week.:o

Used to work sometimes 12 to 18 hours as a chef in a restaurant. The hungry never stop being hungry! Now, I'm a stay at home mommy which is like 24/7 job! I'd pick this 24/7 job over a 15 hour shift cooking in hot, hot, hot kitchen!

blah

I work part-time job does that count? :P I work 3 days a week from 8am til noon but for now eh.. I had been wrokin at that place for almost 3 years :D better than nothing anyways.. ;)

I would rather to work 1st shift here, but when I worked before -- I worked evening shift! it sucks

I do have job mostly in the morning sometimes very few in afternoon .. not bad job for me :)

Back