• 2 Shift - Afternoon

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3 Shift - Night Time

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • NO JOB!

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer day shift. That way, I can work in the day then come home to relax and do anything I want.

I don't want to work at night times, becuase I'd rather go out and have a enjoyable evening with my boyfriend, friends, or just stay home watch some good night tv shows.

If i work during night times, and i will be pretty much sleeping most of the day, wasting the day away! I don't want to do that.

That is 2 am to 6 am in nights. I only work 25 hours per week, but get 3 times what I would earn working in a retail job with minimum wage. So, I do not mind it at all :)

If I offered you a job where you have to work 20 hours a week and the pay was 1 penny the first hour and the pay is doubled every hour after that... would you work for me?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
If I offered you a job where you have to work 20 hours a week and the pay was 1 penny the first hour and the pay is doubled every hour after that... would you work for me?
sure I gotta suffer first but at end of first week I'll get $10,485.75... I wanna see a contract so let's make a:deal: If you don't believe I can get exactly money like that from first 20 hours in first week to earn 1 cent then doubled as every hour goes on... here's a proof...
=10,485.75

where's my money???

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I don't mind earning that pay. When can I work for ya, Vamp?
Hey BostonIceFire ummm....
twak.gif
back off the job position's mine!... lolz

me? i work as daytime=8am to 4pm :D

i rather "Daytime" .. cuz i need a break time=full time before... it's like 8am to 8pm.. so, i'd change it.....but this fall..i'll have to work full time=8am to 8pm either.. well that's life!

Last edited:
My first job - worked on the weekends only, the second job I worked sunrise shift from 2 30 am to 8 am....... now I do two internship which is on certain days but from 8 to 3 pm.

Back