without blue jeans ?

deafclimber

Reaction score
i know it is silly question, but i think it is interesting.

can you live without blue jeans ? :popcorn:

i cant live without blue jeans. not even colorful like black or tan. i prefer the blue ones... :)

Oh no, I did not find your questions here is dumb.....

Yes, I love to wear blue, bleach or black jeans. I can't image to live without jeans forever.

deafclimber said:
i know it is silly question, but i think it is interesting.

can you live without blue jeans ? :popcorn:

i cant live without blue jeans. not even colorful like black or tan. i prefer the blue ones... :)

My recommendation is cutting on your blue jean back pants circle. We can see your nice and cute butt while you climb up the rocks. May we see ur cute butts? Do not worry about your hairy balls ? Let them bounces in the fresh air as natural. ;)

I dont think I will live without blue jeans... I requires to have them. :)

At work, pants BUT on fridays, I wear jeans and say AHHHHHhhhhh

I like blue jeans but I can't wear them to work. In the summer they are also too heavy and hot to wear. In the summer I prefer khakis.

abso love blue jeans... i get depressed if my jeans comes in holes. I just cut up the jeans leaving pockets alone and make blue jean pockets pillow for my boys. they love it!

Sabrina said:
My recommendation is cutting on your blue jean back pants circle. We can see your nice and cute butt while you climb up the rocks. May we see ur cute butts? Do not worry about your hairy balls ? Let them bounces in the fresh air as natural. ;)

lol. sabby, do u want me to shave the hair off my arse ?

I like blue jeans, But I can live without them. I love a lot of type of pants. :D

Yeah I can't live without them either.....

Reba said:
I like blue jeans but I can't wear them to work. In the summer they are also too heavy and hot to wear. In the summer I prefer khakis.

same here! :thumb:

I love jeans. I am soooo bad, because I am affecting my boyfriend (he is Asian) who tend to wear nice pants all the time, but now he has 3 or 4 jeans! LOL... His family saw him wearing jeans and were a bit surprised. *snickers* Anyway, I love wearing jeans and even denim shorts. They are so sturdy and hard to wear out when going hiking or working outside. The best part is that both of my workplaces permit wearing jeans any day of the week (laboratory and educational settings).

I love to wear the blue jeans. I wear it at home. I wear the color print pants to shop or visit with my family or friends. :D

I can't live without Jeans, but in summer time its so hot so I just wear flexiable shorts

kuifje75 said:
I love jeans. I am soooo bad, because I am affecting my boyfriend (he is Asian) who tend to wear nice pants all the time, but now he has 3 or 4 jeans! LOL... His family saw him wearing jeans and were a bit surprised. *snickers* Anyway, I love wearing jeans and even denim shorts. They are so sturdy and hard to wear out when going hiking or working outside. The best part is that both of my workplaces permit wearing jeans any day of the week (laboratory and educational settings).
:laugh2: you go Kootchie! I'm just like you! I absolutely la-a-a-arv jeans and my husband has never worn jeans in his life until he met me 10 years ago. Even now, he's hooked wearing them! :D

Jeans Rulez!

I grew up wearing uniforms. We were not allowed to wear jeans. I never really wore jeans all of my life. Still dont to this day. I prefer cotton or linen capris. I always feel like a slob if I wear jeans because I was so used to wearing uniforms - being all dressed up etc.

I envy these who can wear jeans with a flair!

I can live without jeans, I wear regular cotton pants and demin jeans in dark blue, light blue. I wear shorts mostly in the summer months. :D

Back