Wished you were married???

jdharrawood

Reaction score
Anybody here wish you were married long time ago???

I am 33 year old now and I noticed harder to find woman to start a family. I kept thinking I wish I had my chance when I was 20- 23 years old. But I just put it off until now I realized it is getting late for me. I love kids and I always wanted to have at least 2 or 3 kids but when I see myself getting older and it worries me that I might not be able to have family of my own.

Don't you guys have that kind of thought too???

Most of the time I hear people say that I am smart for not getting married most think it is better off to be single are they nuts or what? lol

Don't let people encourage you to be stay-in-single.

I should get marry with one girl when I didn't realized she was in mad love with me. :cry:
You don't want to be lonely, don't you?

Family could be fun, but it take a big job to do...

Originally posted by jdharrawood
Anybody here wish you were married long time ago???

I am 33 year old now and I noticed harder to find woman to start a family. I kept thinking I wish I had my chance when I was 20- 23 years old. But I just put it off until now I realized it is getting late for me. I love kids and I always wanted to have at least 2 or 3 kids but when I see myself getting older and it worries me that I might not be able to have family of my own.

Don't you guys have that kind of thought too???

Most of the time I hear people say that I am smart for not getting married most think it is better off to be single are they nuts or what? lol
I can relate to ur feelings in some way...
sometime the marriage is pain in ass... which i am going through for three years now... sometime i do wish that i am single all over again ... because more independent and less worry about my wife or family when will they get home ??? so therefore that there is pro and con between marriage and single. I love the marriage life because they keep me busy and save pretty much budget than single lifestyles.. Know what i mean ? I have been warn few ppl round ur ages. and they said they aren't that worry cuz they feel that they will be round the corner to get there sooner but now they regret for that ... otherwise they are lucky that they can come and go without nesscary to inform the husband/wife where they are or when u will be home.. Know what i mean ... also, they have to think twice about the ages when they reach into 30's or 40's and baby being part of family and probaly will feel trap in the middle once u get up to retire levels needs . Catch the drift ?

knightwolf68
yeah I understand your point about the pro and con between marriage and single. I do like being single since you feel so independent, But I do rather to be married so I could have family. It is so fun to watch kids grow since they grow so fast makes you feel old so fast too :laugh2:.

I ain't married and am almost 25 years old :P I don't regret not gettin married at young age like my mom did ;) she got married when she was 19 1/2 years old goin on 20 :shock: but hey today i think times are changing cuz people want to make first goal to settle down and get a good paying job and enjoy life b4 it's too late to be commited to that person and have kids with... I guess almost all of people are probably scared of commitment eh? ;)

A lot of my friends are getting married in their late 20s and early 30s lately. I think it is pretty normal. I agree with funnybebe78 about ppl wanting to fulfill some goals before committing to relationships. I think that is one of the top reasons why ppl are afraid to get married because they think they cannot afford it, etc...

I am soon to be 29 and now, I am thinking more about it. I am feeling more ready to be a husband and a father. Now, I just have to find the perfect girl to do it.

I'm 26... and I'm not even married yet either. I'm taking my time, yeah, sometimes I feel like it's forever! :) I'm sure a lot of people are afraid to commitment.

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
I'm 26... and I'm not even married yet either. I'm taking my time, yeah, sometimes I feel like it's forever! :) I'm sure a lot of people are afraid to commitment.

do you want to get marry, right now?
Sure, we barely know each other, who care? :mrgreen:

Yeah, I was afraid of commitment but now I'm not afraid. :mrgreen:

Marriage is a real big thing for me! It's some kind of like this one of Eternity's comment in her avatar! :lol:

About that very word, commitment is what I meant it to be forever!

I am single since a year. Sometime I hate being alone sometime I do but I would like find nice girl and keep my company and have a family. Take my time find better one.

not everyone is married... :roll: lots of people and i DO mean lots of them even died single, even some who already had sex and had kids but not marriage...so who cares about marriage? if any of your relatives got married just be glad about it because it keeps your generation going y' know?

Too late for me... am almost 32... still single... on the other hand I find dating the computer is a better option at times....

Yeah me and my computer have bitch-outs....

Originally posted by WonderBum
Too late for me... am almost 32... still single... on the other hand I find dating the computer is a better option at times....

too late? almost 32 can get married anytime

lots of ppl get married in their 30s it's no big deal

Originally posted by WonderBum

oh no ages can be never too late unless ur being in the graveyard then that's answer !!!

Back