Wished you were married???

marriage is all about commitment, if ur not ready for the commitment then ur not ready for marriage, ur better off staying single and foucusing on what needs to be cleaned up :)

Getting married isn't really my thing. I'm still in college. I want to graduate first, get a car, find a place to live, and get a job. When I start making a lot of money and I am sure that what I have will last, then I'll think about marriage.

i would love to be in a loving and commited relationship -- but like Kuifjie had said previously USA doesnt recognize same sex unions with exception of VT and its limited not a FULL recognice :roll: here in my county where i live we have a domestic partnership law that recognizes it but stops short of full marriage same as hetrosexual couples -- we have full benefits of health caare, living will, power of atty for healthcare and etc but NOT for *full* marriage rights that are provided for hetrosexual couples --

*moves* to Holland so i can get the FULL recognice -- ahh where is the woman of my dreams qq *still searching* :ugh: ofc taking my time tho even tho im already 34 :shock:

Back