Wished you were married???

TRUST ME - be happy you didnt waste your time being married now you can take care of things like education wise, carrer/job and have your own place and car (hopefully paid off) rather than young married and stupid....... kids sometimes make it worse... I got married young I speak from experience and I thank GOD that I dont have kids and I am taking care of myself and doign the things I need to do to get ahead - going to school and everything

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Danny is the father of my daughter. Steel.

I'm sorry, giggle but look at urself, u got to where u are today and u have alot of us loving u so much because of ur jokes and everything. Dont worry about those assholes, they aint worth ur time. I dont waste my time with them because they're worthless. Getting the angry out and be calm about it. :D Knowing somebody did listened to u. :D Even tho for me, my angry is on-going and its hard to stop. I think I know how to stop but I have to deal with it first. :D Dont really wanna detail in here because it aint related in this. But... be well and laugh in their face because ur great person! :D

ShieldTalisman, I can emphasize with you. I had so much anger inside me when I split up with my soon to be ex husband. I needed to vent it out but didn't know how to do it. I was so lucky to have an incredibly supportive family and friends. They encouraged me to vent my anger and they listened. ShieldTalisman, it is very important that you let go of your anger and vent out your anger. This way you will find inner peace and move on. You need to vent your anger at the person that causes your anger. *HUGS*

Glad I don't get married right now. I used want to get married when i was very young like teen and early 20's. Realize too many divorces in my family. not want to be next one! avoid that stupid curse.

Originally posted by Lasza
Glad I don't get married right now. I used want to get married when i was very young like teen and early 20's. Realize too many divorces in my family. not want to be next one! avoid that stupid curse.

Smart move on your side. :thumb:

I und freaky but how can I do that because my family is not like every family out there. They try to smooth me in weird way and I hate it. I hate their methods and I have angry against alota another people then another peeps make stupid comment out of it. So instead laying it on peeps, I bottled it up. And of course, go pyscho. :(

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
I und freaky but how can I do that because my family is not like every family out there. They try to smooth me in weird way and I hate it. I hate their methods and I have angry against alota another people then another peeps make stupid comment out of it. So instead laying it on peeps, I bottled it up. And of course, go pyscho. :(
She is right in alot of ways. *sigh* She bottles it up and then she explodes. I wish she didn't keep it bottled up. She is a great person who is very loving.

Nah. Im gonna stay single and enjoy my life until I get hitched.

I have been engaged more times than I can count and at this point I doubt I'll ever get married. My problem is always that ven if I really don't want to marry the guy, if he's holding up a sparkly, pretty ring... it's like Kryptonite and I can't turn it away. Then one day I'll take it off for some reason, like washing my hads, and the effect wears off and I'm back to normal and have to figure out how to get out of the relationship.

Life is rough.

And the ones who always want you, are the ones you don't want. At least that's how it seems.

Hey! I read everybody's accounts... woooo Chel! My ex was 16 years older :D Now my hubby is just 29 and I am 22 soon to be 23 this month.. hahaha we dont have kids yet, and I decided to finish college before getting married and I'm glad I waited, broke off previous engagements and all... We are planning on kids in a few years and I promise I will tell you guys when I doooo get pregnant!! i think i will love having my pregnant tummy rubbed! Come on visit Norway! :D... just follow your hearts, guys, it will never do you wrong! Just know there's a diff between the heart and lust. ;)

I did read this interesting advice column by dear abby -- she advised marriage, because it protects your loved one... there were quite a few loving partners who wrote to her, they lost everything because of their loved ones' family members took stuff from them... they were like 70 years old.. and they didnt marry their partners. it is trust and love that comes with marriage... that way you have more control of your life and your loved one's. Be responsible. Your name will provide protection. :D Just a thought!!!

marriage sucks

it always led to such disaster

or maybe I haven't find the right girl yet. She's somewhere, waiting for me :)

U Just found the wrong person. Just have to find the right person and stay together for rest of your life. :D

Originally posted by Liza
I did read this interesting advice column by dear abby -- she advised marriage, because it protects your loved one... there were quite a few loving partners who wrote to her, they lost everything because of their loved ones' family members took stuff from them... they were like 70 years old.. and they didnt marry their partners. it is trust and love that comes with marriage... that way you have more control of your life and your loved one's. Be responsible. Your name will provide protection. :D Just a thought!!!

This is exactly the reason why civil marriages for gay and lesbian couples aren't good enough... A partner cannot adopt the child of other other person, and if the child is at a hospital, the partner is not considered as a member of family, and not allowed in hospital emergency room, etc... It can be devastasing. There are other examples, but I think this is bad enough why civil marriages sucks.

what's the difference between a civil marriage and traditional marriage?

I do know that in Norway gay and lesbians can marry... but there was this omnious fine print of not being equal to hetersexual marriages.

I have seen the movie - If Those Walls Could Talk 2. My heart really went out to this old lady.. you'll know what I mean if you have seen this movie! Fine movie...

Originally posted by Liza
what's the difference between a civil marriage and traditional marriage?

I do know that in Norway gay and lesbians can marry... but there was this omnious fine print of not being equal to hetersexual marriages.

I have seen the movie - If Those Walls Could Talk 2. My heart really went out to this old lady.. you'll know what I mean if you have seen this movie! Fine movie...

hmm is norway near ireland? :confused: otherwise.. I didn't know outside of USA have gay and lesbian can get married that's something new to me :)

I don't watch movies but i should start watchin movies cuz I need to learn how to not be hoggin over the compy sometimes in a while :roll:

Some people are telling me that I should be married. :roll:

I had to explain to them why.. I did not want to rush and make a big mistake and end up by divorce. They were like how wise.. it's good plan to take a time n all.

If i love someone so much, relationship seems great, and all.. I would love to be married. :naughty:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
hmm is norway near ireland? :confused: otherwise.. I didn't know outside of USA have gay and lesbian can get married that's something new to me :)

I don't watch movies but i should start watchin movies cuz I need to learn how to not be hoggin over the compy sometimes in a while :roll:

Norway is near England, Sweden and Denmark. Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Greenland has allowed "registered partnerships" for gay and lesbian couples, but it still do not allow the partners to adopt each other's children and so on. In 1995, these 4 countries made an agreement to honour each other's marriages, even "registered partnerships."

Holland allowed registered partnership in 1998, then voted in 2001 to allow full marriage for gay and lesbian couples. France signed a law in 1999 to allow limited recognition of gay and lesbian partnerships, and Germany and Spain in 2001 did the same. As of now, Holland is still the ONLY country in the whole world that allows full marriage rights for gay and lesbian couples.

Back