Wished you were married???

Originally posted by ChelEler
OK OK OK ... I was nervous that you folks may "attack" me. :|

Our age difference is 14 years. He looks a lot younger than I thought when we met. :dunno: We both have baby faces. :mrgreen:
:jaw: That's damn awesome !!! keep it up!!! I can understand why is that !! :twisted: :naughty:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
dont make "attack" ChelEler :)
nah i am not attack on her ... but it is so damn cool ! because not that many deaf would like that ... know what i mean ???

:Oops: Well thanks everyone... stop making me blush! Go and change topic and talk about ..... other marriage! ;)

Originally posted by d
i'm only 20 and i already wish i was married! :shock:

I got married when I was 23, going to 24. :D It wasn't even expected. I thought I would get married when I'm in like 40's! :shock: And now I'm on my THIRD pregnancy already!! :smh: Heh. :thumb: All's good.

Originally posted by ChelEler
I got married when I was 23, going to 24. :D It wasn't even expected. I thought I would get married when I'm in like 40's! :shock: And now I'm on my THIRD pregnancy already!! :smh: Heh. :thumb: All's good.
:shock: Pregnant!!! I LOVE Pregnant women. :naughty:

I'm not married. The American law will never allow me to be married to a man. Holland is the only country in the whole world that grants full marriage rights to homosexual couples. A score of other countries allows "civil unions" between homosexual couples, like France, Scandinavian countries, Vermont, etc... I think it is pretty sad that our stupid laws do not allow homosexual couples to get married. One of the examples why America has too many laws, whereas in Holland ppl are more free.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I'm not married. The American law will never allow me to be married to a man. Holland is the only country in the whole world that grants full marriage rights to homosexual couples. A score of other countries allows "civil unions" between homosexual couples, like France, Scandinavian countries, Vermont, etc... I think it is pretty sad that our stupid laws do not allow homosexual couples to get married. One of the examples why America has too many laws, whereas in Holland ppl are more free.
Go to Vermont. They allow same sex marriages. That is were alot of gay and lesbian couples go. There was evin an episode of Will and Grace where they all went up to Vermont for a same sex marriage.

Vermont only has "civil unions" which is short of granting FULL powers to homosexual couples.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Vermont only has "civil unions" which is short of granting FULL powers to homosexual couples.
Sorry, my bad. I tried to help. I guess it is better than nother?? :dunno:

People get married young

People get married old

No matter what, as it is TIMING to call at their point of the age.

Most of my friends who are currently in mid-late 20s and they are still single - and there are no worries. I even know few good friends in their 30s and they are not married yet. Once a positive attitude digs in instead of dwelling thoughts, the fate will turn out in an unexpected note. That's what I believe in.

Me - 25 going on 26 - and still single. I know I would like to get married someday but I cannot say when! :P

Originally posted by prostock19
Sorry, my bad. I tried to help. I guess it is better than nother?? :dunno:

No worries, you tried. My sister's ex got married in Vermont with an older woman, but it is not recognised in New Jersey. However, there are some couples in NJ suing the NJ Supreme Court for recognition of their partnership. Would be interesting to see how the NJ Supreme Court decide, and whether if NJ becomes second state to approve so-called civil unions between gay and lesbian marriages.

Here's the URL for further reading, if you're interested.
http://www.lambdalegal.org/cgi-bin/iowa/documents/record?record=1074

And international recognition of these partnerships... USA is behind!
http://www.lambdalegal.org/cgi-bin/iowa/documents/record?record=432

Last edited by a moderator:
almost got engaged twice. *dies* I'm only 19 and having almost 4 mos daughter. :(

Not ready for marriage.. or am I? I dont fk-ing know. *spin around and sit in the corner. Arms crossed. Pout.*

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
almost got engaged twice. *dies* I'm only 19 and having almost 4 mos daughter. :(

Not ready for marriage.. or am I? I dont fk-ing know. *spin around and sit in the corner. Arms crossed. Pout.*
twice???

Back