Wished you were married???

look, if you already had sex...and no marriage that's okay cuz sex is the bestest of the best baby! YEAH! :thumb:

Originally posted by Steel
look, if you already had sex...and no marriage that's okay cuz sex is the bestest of the best baby! YEAH! :thumb:

HUH?! You don't make any sense. :confused:

i'm just saying if you had sex already, and you still didn't get married, at least you got sex because everybody likes sex! :thumb:

Originally posted by Steel
i'm just saying if you had sex already, and you still didn't get married, at least you got sex because everybody likes sex! :thumb:

Huh... I think you need to take something else. What about STD's, AIDS? Aren't you afraid to get them from too many partners you've had in your past? I prefer stay with one, that is my husband, because I know that we both are safe and sound away from diseases (I know he doesn't sleep around and NEITHER DO I! :roll: ).

It is never too late to get married.... my hubby was 37 years old when he married me.... I was 29 years old.... so just take your time and find the right person :D

Originally posted by Emerald18
It is never too late to get married.... my hubby was 37 years old when he married me.... I was 29 years old.... so just take your time and find the right person :D

Ah, whew... I was afraid to post something about my situation similiar to yours because I know most of AD members are still in late teens and early 20's. My husband was pushing 40 when he first got married (to me of course). :thumb:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ah, whew... I was afraid to post something about my situation similiar to yours because I know most of AD members are still in late teens and early 20's. My husband was pushing 40 when he first got married (to me of course). :thumb:
How many years apart are you and your husband??

:shock: :pray for God's protection: Umm.. something years. :dunno:

is there something wrong u wouldnt tell apart years? my mother and father 10 years apart nothing wrong :)

Know what ??? my dad married to third wife which is that he is 20 years older than her and i am 2 years older than her !! :eek:

:shock: :pray for God's protection: Umm.. something years. :dunno:
Come on. My co-worker and his GF are 18 years apart. Me and my ex are 9 years apart.

OK OK OK ... I was nervous that you folks may "attack" me. :|

Our age difference is 14 years. He looks a lot younger than I thought when we met. :dunno: We both have baby faces. :mrgreen:

Our age difference is 14 years. He looks a lot younger than I thought when we met. :dunno: We both have baby faces. :mrgreen:

I am glad u guys look younger and happy marriage, age doesn't matter but love
polite.gif

LOL...we won't attack you. 14 years is cool by me.

Back