Wireless portable videophones are con.

What is MVP alike? Is that same with Sorenson? I can't afford to pay 299 dollars.

Hey Jake, I can't find MVP through google. Can you gimmie the link please? Thank you!

Where is that information located at? I couldnt find it anywhere on hovrs site.

We will send info on new MVP to all purple members on early September or late August that they will wait to get free or buy it now. MVP is located at GoAmerica in New Jersey. Be patient!

Hi Guys,

I don't know how many?

I got purple ticket after I make 1-2-3-4-5

1-2-3 are done "Check" icon
then
4: I send to Invite, I don't know how many max will become "Check" icon?

5: Download Signvideo, I try four time won't become "Check" icon

how become 4 and 5 step on "check" Icon?

help me

Hi Guys,

I don't know how many?

I got purple ticket after I make 1-2-3-4-5

1-2-3 are done "Check" icon
then
4: I send to Invite, I don't know how many max will become "Check" icon?

5: Download Signvideo, I try four time won't become "Check" icon

how become 4 and 5 step on "check" Icon?

help me

Same problem with download will not become check. Need help too.

Sweet.. When will that release comes out?
My HOVRS supervisor told me that they still work with it for testing. I hope that it would be ready next month or so. I know that someone have problem with VideoSign 2.5 software in using Windows Vista. They need new VideoSign 3.0

My HOVRS supervisor told me that they still work with it for testing. I hope that it would be ready next month or so. I know that someone have problem with VideoSign 2.5 software in using Windows Vista. They need new VideoSign 3.0

Only thing it didn't make fully function on Vista that VideoSign's address didn't work well.

I spoke to hovrs customer service today about the "Download Video Sign" not Green "Check Mark" they said they know and it will happen with Video Sign 3.0.

So we have to wait for 3.0 release then download and it will appear green check mark on Download Video Sign.

I spoke to hovrs customer service today about the "Download Video Sign" not Green "Check Mark" they said they know and it will happen with Video Sign 3.0.

So we have to wait for 3.0 release then download and it will appear green check mark on Download Video Sign.

Right. I'm too.

Back