will you come over and clip my toenails?

I'm thinking more of wrench, I would pull bbnt's nail out slooooooooowly until root starts to show, then I would rub that wet and shiny root with very very very fine sandpaper!

I would have to use a workshop tool to clip these gross nails..
When I am doing it I have to make sure my eyes are close, and my nose is shut or otherwise I :barf: !!!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Glad to make your day...and have you noticed that bbnt is too scared to post here again? :p

fashley1.jpg

Oh, gross. I can clip my own toenails.. they are much cleaner than yours. Peace out. Count me out.

Yea...acid rocks on sliced off wounds. :p

bbnt...you really can do better than that.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yea...acid rocks on sliced off wounds. :p

bbnt...you really can do better than that.

Your right, here ya go

yousuck.jpg

Still looking for someone to clip my toenails :(

You’ve been soliciting for somebody to clip your toenails for a year and nine days now. Just two questions: do you have an updated photograph of your feet, and have any of your neighbors begun to complain about the smell?

bbnt said:
Still looking for someone to clip my toenails :(

Take Sabrina´s recommend.... :lol:

Take care of your pretty toenail next time... :fly:

Buy toenail cream, perfume, vanish color on your toenail to hide ugly toenail :) Then you will have your pretty one again then :D

Liza said:
I'll send you some nice hedge clippers for xmas, bbnt. :lol:

I’m sure it’s well beyond that point by now.

Attachments

• tandomchipper.jpg
    tandomchipper.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 72
*pulls out chainsaw*

Okay buddy, take your shoes and socks off!

Hey BBNT..
sorry, I refused clip your nails... you have to pay me first... cost lot of money to clip yours..

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! THAT SOOO FACK GROSSS!!!!! heck no not for me do that!!!! u can go nail shop and fix ur toes... GROSSS!!!

TweetyBird said:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! THAT SOOO FACK GROSSS!!!!! heck no not for me do that!!!! u can go nail shop and fix ur toes... GROSSS!!!

You mean horse nail saloon. :lol: If it continues growing the trimmers might have to use tractor to clip bbnt' nails (make that 10 tractors). :D

If I Cut Ur toe Nails,, I would needto be blindfold, Cash Paid Up Front and A Rain Coat so it doesn't pop on my clothes... :P

Back