Why does single people go after married ones?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Ugh in IM and real life.. guys that r single asked me out a few times and I said that I am married but they dont give a fook so I just walked away. Gawd..why don't they leave the married ones alone??? My husband Jeremy is a nice guy and many married woman wants him because they said their husband is abusive or the one that they dont seem to want in their life so they want more. *Sigh* Has it happened to you?

<---Didnt happen to me despite being married fer a year.

Guess it must be that I work work work too much to be chased by singles.

Good thing I still wear my wedding ring 24/7/365 :lol:

yeah it had happen to me couple of times... what i do was.. i reject them.. if they continue i leave them and don't talk to them ever again till they apoligize it..

however... right now i'm single.. a divorce guy.. if girls ask me out.. i don't mind at all :P

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah it had happen to me couple of times... what i do was.. i reject them.. if they continue i leave them and don't talk to them ever again till they apoligize it..

however... right now i'm single.. a divorce guy.. if girls ask me out.. i don't mind at all :P

I am sorry that u r divorced though..I hope u find the right one someday! :)

my guess as to WHY some singles do that -- prolly cuz they see stability especially if learning the person has been married for quite some time qq

i myself do not pay attention to the men :lol: so u straight women are safe in that regards -- some lesbians i know are known to go after the straight women regardless if shes married or not LOL

I don't know why people do this. For me, I keep my distance. I have a lot of respect for those who are married. If I'm just talking friendly and that person feels uncomfortable with what I'm doing, I'd gladly back out or change my behavior. I will never have any intention of making one feel uncomfortable.

Not only the singles go after the married person cuz It happened to me too a married guy went after me and told me he was divorce i met him in person and found out his left finger had a white line which means tan lines then i question him again how long ago u said u were divorce and he said nothing for a while and then told me he is still married I was shocked of course i decide not to see him again. I don't like the fact that married people can cheat on their wives or husband if u don't want be with that person simple divorce them don't used them don't lead them on don't cheat. I can not stand cheaters

WildKaTReSS said:
Ugh in IM and real life.. guys that r single asked me out a few times and I said that I am married but they dont give a fook so I just walked away. Gawd..why don't they leave the married ones alone??? My husband Jeremy is a nice guy and many married woman wants him because they said their husband is abusive or the one that they dont seem to want in their life so they want more. *Sigh* Has it happened to you?

Hello.. you are not only one on the earth.. Remember, today of the world on the earth are very poor judgement and dont care if you are married or single. Today is bad reality of life about married and singles.. People are looking for sex than serious commitment no matter what if you are still married or single. I think today is suck.. I wish, still old fashioned and respect more to people who is married or single..
I had been rejected lot of married men.. married mens want me. I said i am sorry i cant give you out that you are married to wife. I don't trust their cheater or hurt other side of wife or husband.
Friends are friends. Friends are not asking for involded married couple or married man or married wife need desire of sex..
Sometime who married need enjoy on their own time behind wife or husband to improvement of their sexually. Married people should work out on their own than ran out to find cheater to have sex or else.. It is very sad of today by the world. Hope, the future will get better for everyone on the earth to be "respect".

I for one made a bad judgement MANY YRS ago and consquences was right there in my face fly free, oddball, lasza, funnybebe78 and tweetybird knows abt this, BUT i won't go into details but i can tell u this it wasn't pretty. As for the fact of married couples and thier relationship if it doesn;t work go see a therpist IF not then ur marriage is pretty much over so best call it quits before u give out STD from hookers!

yea java i know abt this... anyway, let me tell u, my ex hubby did HIDE from me... he did sex someone!!! also, he gave me twice STD!!!! got me pissed off!!!! but it OVER!! anyway!!!! this happened me before!!! grrr!! but one time we were at mall, we ate supper, i saw my ex hubby looked at other woman who wore tight clothes, he talked his friend look at woman n say dayum fine woman front me then i :slap: his face!!!! then i left mall!!! they make me SICKO!!!

Xauities said:
Hello.. you are not only one on the earth.. Remember, today of the world on the earth are very poor judgement and dont care if you are married or single. Today is bad reality of life about married and singles.. People are looking for sex than serious commitment no matter what if you are still married or single. I think today is suck.. I wish, still old fashioned and respect more to people who is married or single..
I had been rejected lot of married men.. married mens want me. I said i am sorry i cant give you out that you are married to wife. I don't trust their cheater or hurt other side of wife or husband.
Friends are friends. Friends are not asking for involded married couple or married man or married wife need desire of sex..
Sometime who married need enjoy on their own time behind wife or husband to improvement of their sexually. Married people should work out on their own than ran out to find cheater to have sex or else.. It is very sad of today by the world. Hope, the future will get better for everyone on the earth to be "respect".

:werd: I totally agree with your comment. Some married people chase over me for become friend with benefit. Feel not right and not want to be involved in any married people for sex. More people ingored Ten Commandment in the Bible. "Do not commit to adultery." Ruined by "tempt".

Lasza said:
:werd: I totally agree with your comment. Some married people chase over me for become friend with benefit. Feel not right and not want to be involved in any married people for sex. More people ingored Ten Commandment in the Bible. "Do not commit to adultery." Ruined by "tempt".
:D lasza thank you for agree my comment. You have to realized sometime married man or married woman like you because you are open minded and make the conversation as you are single. You did not make either of them to lead on for having sex or else.. humph...
It is happened to me, few married guys or married women like me to chatting with me because i am open minded to communicate. I did not make any of them to lead on and thought to have sex with me right now.. i said whoa.. hold your horse, i am not here to asking any thing involded sex or more than sex.. I am only here to be friends and chatting..

Lasza- It is good to hear from you again, I know we haven't see eachother since we saw eachother at maad last late summer.. Hope to see you again soon. I am doing fine and been busy.. I haven't see you, knightwolf68, and pimpdaddyposse. :D :wave: to you.

TweetyBird said:
yea java i know abt this... anyway, let me tell u, my ex hubby did HIDE from me... he did sex someone!!! also, he gave me twice STD!!!! got me pissed off!!!! but it OVER!! anyway!!!! this happened me before!!! grrr!! but one time we were at mall, we ate supper, i saw my ex hubby looked at other woman who wore tight clothes, he talked his friend look at woman n say dayum fine woman front me then i :slap: his face!!!! then i left mall!!! they make me SICKO!!!

I am very sorry to hear that happened to you. It is sad what your ex hubby did.. No worry.. you got moved on and new life.. You will find a wonderful person in your life by the future.
There is lot of happened who got disease from hearing and deaf people on the earth.. I did not say the name. i just say: happen to hearing and deaf peoples who get it..

No one perfect!!! I know single women will go to married men or married men will go to single women -- they are crossover, I seen million times -- smh

MizzDeaf said:
No one perfect!!! I know single women will go to married men or married men will go to single women -- they are crossover, I seen million times -- smh

yes, it is true facts about married men go after single women. married women go after single guy.. There is nothing to stop about it..
There is too much :crazy: going on all over the world..

Xauities said:
:D lasza thank you for agree my comment. You have to realized sometime married man or married woman like you because you are open minded and make the conversation as you are single. You did not make either of them to lead on for having sex or else.. humph...
It is happened to me, few married guys or married women like me to chatting with me because i am open minded to communicate. I did not make any of them to lead on and thought to have sex with me right now.. i said whoa.. hold your horse, i am not here to asking any thing involded sex or more than sex.. I am only here to be friends and chatting..

Lasza- It is good to hear from you again, I know we haven't see eachother since we saw eachother at maad last late summer.. Hope to see you again soon. I am doing fine and been busy.. I haven't see you, knightwolf68, and pimpdaddyposse. :D :wave: to you.

Oh yeah, they have to get married for various reason like children's sake, religions, more more. They are hungry for open mind to keep them alert.

Happy to hear from ya again after no long time. Last time was Loco Funk during MAAD weekend (first weekend of Aug 2003). Figure it out that u are getting more busy. Saw our friends at the buidling for Darts meeting last saturday. Surprise u use AllDeaf.com. Way to go!

Another thing is that married people know about committment and responsibilities........... married people are easier to be "fuck buddies" or have affair cuz 1) we wont bother them for more since we are in relationship, 2) we are understanding about love/pain, 3) more compromise and taking care of them/help.........you know what I am trying to say???
I have people come up to me ask me out and i had a ring on my finger... i was like hello.......uh....too late lol.........

Wow. Through my experience, I've seen married couples goin' out with their "secret" affairs when their marriage becomes "stale". And, also another thing about married guys when their wives started naggin' on their husbands for over silly things, their husbands started seein' someone else. There are many things that could be involved in "sex" problems, too. Sometimes, some wives are never be there for their husbands when he needs some lovin' in bed when wives tell their husbands that they are busy or whateva. Sometimes, some husbands don't come home for wives when they have other things to do take care of ... like for instance: goin' out of town for some business in a length period of time and wives started feelin' that they are bein' neglected from their husbands...etc.,etc. It has to do with "trust" and "honesty" problems. See, the point is ---> COMMUNICATION. Where's their communication ? Do they have the feelings to care about listenin' to each other ? Sometimes, it has to do with their health as well that caused "unfaithful"....
I've noticed that some married couples have no patience to stay in their marriage faithfully. They wants to look for something else to excited them or spicy them up...in fact, it don't stay very long. They will receive their big headaches once their "backfire" starts. They pays their consequence for their headaches. *Chuckles*

It's sad but I noticed that lots of single ppl find chasing married people fun because they are untouchable. How badly do you usually want something that you usually cannot have?

For myself, I was married once. Well I still am but am in the process of getting a divorce. I could never see myself stepping out of my marriage because I took it very seriously but sadly my soon to be ex husband did not take it seriously. It's interesting because I chatted with his ex girlfriend (the girl he cheated with on me) and I discovered that he never told h er that he was married until one of his cousins said "His wife....." She said she wouldn't have gone out with him if she knew he was married. I don't know if she's telling the truth but how many married men out there have lied just so they could pick up a woman? And the way around too?

Back