Who was the first person you met in real life from online?

nope never met anyone from online....yet

I did once meet Angelcat here in Newfoundland during Deaf Canada Conference 2002!!

Nope. I met some people from here and it does not mean I met em from online. Some of em that I knew thur some friends and school.

I met the Delta Force Squadron in Indiana then a month later .. met Elyse while she was visiting her sister in Columbus, Ohio.. so I had a chance to drive there shorter.. since its 3 hours away

mm I first met a hearie guy probably back in '98 then sooner or later I started to meet more aolers thru events ;) but ah I don't use aol anymore :mad2: ah I'll live ;) cuz few of my fave aolers are resigstered here on this site cuz of me :D

Originally posted by TommyGirl
u mean here ADv2? nobody

No, not just ad, from the online you are talking to. Like aol, aim, blah. That you make the conversation with.

I met Bedtimebear from AD1 at my school. She was my houseparent. :o I'll meet Cassie, aka MahiLei, for ASD prom on April 25th. :titters: :D

Originally posted by Travis
I met the Delta Force Squadron in Indiana then a month later .. met Elyse while she was visiting her sister in Columbus, Ohio.. so I had a chance to drive there shorter.. since its 3 hours away

whoa - travis ???? u were in Indiana b4 ??? arggggh - why didn't ya stop by in Indy to meet me ??? heheh ahhh well - time comes and go .... matbe we'd meet ;)

I don't remember it was long time ago...I think it was Maryanne before I joined MKSD.

met tweeine, whambambam (i can see he signed up), simonez (just saw, but not meet yet), deafdot, ironheartz, and more that i forgot, sorry

latah

oh god, i thought it's only from ad, but since it's about online people...hell i met alot

latah

Originally posted by cloud
No, not just ad, from the online you are talking to. Like aol, aim, blah. That you make the conversation with.

OK, most I have met before others never met yet but some would like to I would be shy :dunno:

When I got AOL very first time in 1993. Only meet many hearing ppl blahhh blahhh. Finallyl I met DEAF Aoler in real life was March 1997. That's Susan Cortese. Not hear from her in ages. Wonder what happen to her.
After that then meet more more Deaf Aolers that I know from Deaf chatroom.

Originally posted by Lasza
When I got AOL very first time in 1993. Only meet many hearing ppl blahhh blahhh. Finallyl I met DEAF Aoler in real life was March 1997. That's Susan Cortese. Not hear from her in ages. Wonder what happen to her.
After that then meet more more Deaf Aolers that I know from Deaf chatroom.

oh wow ive forgotten abt Susan! i had already met u IRL prior to AOL so that wouldnt count would it q LOL hehe :D

AnnieGiglz and Rob6531 were the first ones ive met IRL from AOL -- :dunno: what happened to Rob

Back