Who was the first person you met in real life from online?

I met 3 poeple three yrs ago at approx same time, one was jessie, the other is steph, the other one was lasza :)..... then more came along and i lost count i belive it was over 20 people i have met from online. and have continued to do so :)

Well don't really remember if I did meet people from online but I remember that I met kevbo first time at gallaudet homecoming last oct

About 1 year or so ago lady who has a daughter would like to meet me and my daughter at somewhere mall and we didnt meet there and since she avoid talking online :werd: so I now hardly believe/think to meet on person.

I officially became AOLer since 1997, I have meet some wonderful people and of course, some AOL idiots over years. Over years, I still keep in contact with my closest buddies!! :laugh2:

Meeting a girl from online was the biggest mistake I ever made , because I realized I was talking to 40 years old man living in his mother's basement all along. :o

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Meeting a girl from online was the biggest mistake I ever made , because I realized I was talking to 40 years old man living in his mother's basement all along. :o

whoa shit !!! :shock: :laugh2:

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
*stifles a laugh* okay, u're right .... it's not funny ..... *burst into laughter* sowwie !!! :mrgreen:

I shall cut your right pinky finger.:squint:

Originally posted by cloud
I met Matt Webster aka tba, some of you know him most of you don't.
I knew Matt Webster from my high school

I met Josephp who used to be a member in this Ad. He was the first one who i met online when i got my computer. Then met Alex, OldNavygril, and others..

psst steveny boy how the hell I avoid perverts? I avoid hearing chat rooms on AOL ;) but some hearies wud be NOSY and wonder what's up with deaf room on AOL :laugh2: but I feel ya.. next time be careful heh :D

Meeting a girl from online was the biggest mistake I ever made , because I realized I was talking to 40 years old man living in his mother's basement all along.

:shock:

Snice when i was 15 years old.. i've been first met azn boi....this dude was my 1st ex bf....

I met online deaf girl who went to RIT. I met in person during brickfest 2001. We still are friend. :)

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
I met Bedtimebear from AD1 at my school. She was my houseparent. :o I'll meet Cassie, aka MahiLei, for ASD prom on April 25th. :titters: :D

Are you going to grab her ass? She have cute butt!

Back