Who still live with Parent(s)?

(warning no privacy) I live.....

• Total voters
I live at home still, but I'm currently trying to find suitable housing, so I can move out. I love my parents dearly, but too much togetherness is NOT a good thing! :lol:

Levonian said:
Besides, did you hear about that guy in Bakersfield, CA a few days ago? Trust me—nobody in their right mind would ever keep any sort of primate as a pet, with the possible exception of capuchin monkeys. And even that is a very serious commitment—it should not be undertaken lightly.

You are so right, Mr Chimp! My Dad proved this to be true.

My Dad was raised with a monkey. Have no idea what kind, but if I had to guess, I'd say, either a Spider Monkey or maybe, a Capuchin.

This was back in the day when you could buy exotic animals in stores, and keep them as pets. Apparently, this is what happened. They had this monkey for many years, and things were cool. They keep the monkey diapered, so it didn't make messes and such and it was well behaved. That is, until it got old enough to become sexually mature. Then, "cute little docile monkey" turned into "raving lunatic monkey". :rofl: This monkey was a mean S.O.B, and would bite anybody that would come to the house. Eventally, though. The monkey got old and it finally died right before Dad got married.

ravensteve1961 said:
Like What? Bend steel with your bare hands? Or are you faster than a speeding bullet? Fly over tall high buildings? Or you have X ray Vison ? What powers you have with deafness?
I can "detect" anything made of metal, can climb on ANYTHING with my body filled with atoms that attrach to other atoms with the electrons being attrached to eachother in the atoms and wipe out weapons that transforms out from my arms with metal fluid to solid blasting plasma and fusion and go kung fu in head to head combats or anything like that.

of course...it's a superhero that I'm working on...and he's deaf, as well. ;)

Oceanbreeze said:
They keep the monkey diapered, so it didn't make messes and such and it was well behaved. That is, until it got old enough to become sexually mature. Then, "cute little docile monkey" turned into "raving lunatic monkey". :rofl:

Funny you should mention that. I was just telling my wife yesterday about what happens when a female chimpanzee reaches puberty and starts going into estrus. They will attack any human male they see and practically tear his clothes off. The chimp in my avatar is a perfect example of this. When she went into puberty, they couldn’t take her anywhere. She would jump on any strange man she saw and start humping the daylights out of him!

:lol: Mayflower and Levonian!!
Thanks for mention about monkeys. It really reminds me about monkey chasing me when I visited in M'sian Geez.... :rofl: I never forget that but I really had good times..

PurrMeow

Levonian said:
Funny you should mention that. I was just telling my wife yesterday about what happens when a female chimpanzee reaches puberty and starts going into estrus. They will attack any human male they see and practically tear his clothes off. The chimp in my avatar is a perfect example of this. When she went into puberty, they couldn’t take her anywhere. She would jump on any strange man she saw and start humping the daylights out of him!
Its A god dam shame that women dont get sexauly active .In the human world its the males get sexauly active then females.In the chimpanzee world a chimpanzees penis dont get a hard on like the human male penis does.

ravensteve1961 said:
Its A god dam shame that women dont get sexauly active.

You've obviously never seen my wife after a couple of margaritas. It's an ominous sight. :eek:

Your wife is HUMAN? :Ohno: :ugh: :-o Since when our girls get sexualty attractive on chimpanzees?

I think RavenSteven, Me, Lev, Mayflower and PurrMeow...
and also Steel who is obsess with Blacks, DeafLibraian who is
obsess with books, and Sequoias who is obsess with trees...
should alll have a good time at New Orleans...

We should all go and have a good time, cause other people here
don't understand people like us...

:fruit: :whip: :grouphug:

ravensteve1961 said:
Your wife is HUMAN? :Ohno: :ugh: :-o Since when our girls get sexualty attractive on chimpanzees?

Well, to tell you the truth, I never really thought I had a chance with her. But one day she was wearing a T-shirt that said ‘Deaf girls never say no.’ So I made my move, and the rest as they say, was history. :mrgreen:

For the record, I haven't lived with my parents since I left home over 23 years ago. I have been on my own ever since. Now, I shared my home with my lovable chimpanzee husband. :cuddle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I think RavenSteven, Me, Lev, Mayflower and PurrMeow...
and also Steel who is obsess with Blacks, DeafLibraian who is
obsess with books, and Sequoias who is obsess with trees...
should alll have a good time at New Orleans...

We should all go and have a good time, cause other people here
don't understand people like us...

:fruit: :whip: :grouphug:
what am I? a wigga wannabe?

what does it have to do with me being obsessed with blacks?

blacks are people, aren't they...? so no...I wouldn't like someone just because he/she is black.

only personality and soul counts. not appearance, if you already know that. :roll:

deaflibrarian said:
What? A librarian obsessed with books? Never!

Aw, c’mon Libby—you can’t tell me that after the library closes you don’t go into the stacks and get a little intimate with the books, can you? Just a little bit? Do you ever whisper sweet nothings in their pages while you caress their bindings with your fingertips? Don’t you ever lick their flyleaves and savor that musty aroma that 30 year old hardcovers have? Haven't you ever gotten just a leettle bit kinky with the Brodarts? C’mon, Libby—it’s just between friends—you can come clean with us… :mrgreen:

Levonian said:
I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but ravensteve and Miss P—you guys ROCK.

:ily:

:eek:

Okay, Mr Chimp...

Bend over. I need to check your temp! You gotta be running a fever. You're delirious, my good man.

:rofl:

ravensteve1961 said:
Do Chimps ever read books? :-o

Sure. Not only do we read books, we also write them. Don’t you know that Curious George was written by a chimp? :cool:

Levonian said:
Sure. Not only do we read books, we also write them. Don’t you know that Curious George was written by a chimp? :cool:
cgpopup.jpg

The author is H.A Rey and hes is not a chimp.This is a pic of H.A Rey
ha_monkey.jpg

Does he look like a chimp to you?

ravensteve1961 said:
Does he look like a chimp to you?

Not only does he look like a chimp to me, he is a chimp. I don't know who the guy on the left is, though...

Back