Who is single here?

Upcoming Valentine will be my first time being single on that day since 1999 :(

Agreed. DPHH s very good place to mingle among singles. Hell it s much better than deafsingleconnection.com or any other dating online.

I used to be able to hook in a few cute guys during DPHH myself back when I was single..:giggle:

DPHH is fun but I havent gone to one in so long.

Well, I was legally considered divorced January 5, 2007. I felt single for the 3 years prior to the divorce anyways.... I've dated 4 or 5 girls in the last uear, and now I'd like to try dating a deaf or hoh one - I think like would be easier for me, and I wouldn't be so self conscious all the time of my hearing...

Any single girls in Ontario? :)

been single all 23 years of my life and I just cant find the courage to ask a girl out :Ohno:

So you shouldn't have problem with attracting women if you re star in basketball. Athletics are well known for getting ho's.

Well, I was legally considered divorced January 5, 2007. I felt single for the 3 years prior to the divorce anyways.... I've dated 4 or 5 girls in the last uear, and now I'd like to try dating a deaf or hoh one - I think like would be easier for me, and I wouldn't be so self conscious all the time of my hearing...

Any single girls in Ontario? :)

Maybe you could ask DeafMonkey out? :giggle: She's in Ontario. She hasn't posted in Alldeaf for a while, though.

Maybe you could ask DeafMonkey out? :giggle: She's in Ontario. She hasn't posted in Alldeaf for a while, though.

She is probably busy to search a male monkey in the jungle with a Tarzan and Jane.

single....

I've been single since 2001....
today at last minute, called local FBO where I fly rented a Cessna 172 and flew 1.7 hours to ABI and just bummed around talking to Friend with a T-6 Texan (WW2 air force trainer) then flew back to DFW....

great weather to be flying... just sat there, watched landscape, towns, lakes as they passed under me... great day, would have been nice to have "a special person along to share the experiance with.

but can't beat flying solo.... :ty:

I am single deaf man, never married. I know I still lonely guy. I will find new girlfriend and became together.

I have been single for 3 years so far although alot of girls couldn't believe I am single because girls say I am handsome and I just tell them that no girl is interested in me yet

Still single and running around 5 years later ;) Enjoying the freedom

I have been single for 3 years so far although alot of girls couldn't believe I am single because girls say I am handsome and I just tell them that no girl is interested in me yet

Or perhaps you have no interest in the girls that are interested in you? :)

Back