Who is single here?

I think he picked that day because of Thanksgiving on Nov 22 - I have known people planning to break up after holidays as they dont want to be alone or afraid of ruining their holidays. *rolling eyes*

You made a good point ! ;) I really hate the guys use me as company or sex then dump me.

still am with same guy since Sept 2nd. We did broke up for awhile but got back together due to relaizing that the love is strong. Thats all I can say.

My wife and I have been together for over 6 years. Been married now for over 6 years too. We got together back in April 2001. We got married 6 months after we got together. I have the story posted somethere.

I think he picked that day because of Thanksgiving on Nov 22 - I have known people planning to break up after holidays as they dont want to be alone or afraid of ruining their holidays. *rolling eyes*

Well I don't want to break up before thanksgiving... here's the worst part...my gf's dad is also my boss... he the one that invites me go over his house on THANKGIVING day.. Do I want to break up my gf now then wait until thanksgiving.. Come to my boss's house and I would feel uncomfortable...my boss invited me as employee instead his daughter's boyfriend....I rather to break up after thanksgiving day...

sorry to hear about that Jo. let me know how ya doing. I havent been around in a while myself. I finally got my shit together again.

I am glad you got yourself together and enjoy your life as you do deserve it. :wave:

That goes to everyone else too.

Been single long time

I been single 6 yrs ..... I am looking for deaf guy who is respect, sense of humor....I never date with deaf guy .

I have been single since November 2005...... I'm happy and freedom cos I can force on my final year of the University that is mean i don't have a time for a relationship.....
^_^

yeppers I'm single and have been since last November...and bored with it...I'm Bi and woah talk about hard...I suppose I'm looking...but kinda waiting for the right one

Well I don't want to break up before thanksgiving... here's the worst part...my gf's dad is also my boss... he the one that invites me go over his house on THANKGIVING day.. Do I want to break up my gf now then wait until thanksgiving.. Come to my boss's house and I would feel uncomfortable...my boss invited me as employee instead his daughter's boyfriend....I rather to break up after thanksgiving day...

What's the update? :dunno:

I started to become single in 2004, The reason is my ex-girlfriend who is a hearing person. We have been together for 6 years. I really loved her so much. But after 6 years she started to get suspicious. So I asked her whats wrong? she wasn't happy at all. So I knew its gonna happen anyway. So I tried to find a remedy but couldn't find it. So I asked her what makes you happy? She said, I'm seeing someone else right now and I'm happy with it. My heart broke. Just like other people who dumps someone. I'm gonna have search for love. Six years of love have gone to the dumpster.

Last edited:
I am still single hahaha!! In fact , it is a record that I have been single for quite long time and as right of now it s nearly a year. Jeez. I gotta to visit therapist asap. :cool:

Hi everyone. I am still single since August 2004. I am still looking for a right person. I'm in no hurry. Smile! There's plenty of time. Have a good one. luvsd

I am still single hahaha!! In fact , it is a record that I have been single for quite long time and as right of now it s nearly a year. Jeez. I gotta to visit therapist asap. :cool:

Same here, dude. Please, invite me to the therapist; I hope the therapist is hot.

Back