Who is single here?

I have been single for about a year. I go on dates sometimes. Hopefully I'll be able to settle into a good relationship soon

What's the update? :dunno:

After thanksgiving day

My "ex" and I had a long talk.. I explained her that she can stay at home but she still need to help each other. I do help cook,clean,wash etc...she should do same she disagrees.. She want do her "own" way... I don't want a LAZY GIRLFRIEND so I told her we are done... she accept and stay as friends...

I'm single, at the moment...I'm trying to find a deaf girl to date but didn't find any around in montana....need look hard to find the right woman... but I aint in hurry...let her find me...

I have been single for 5 years, being single is fun, so I can date a lot of women as I please, until the right lady come along into my life.

Tom Brady is single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very funny Jedi7 :lol: Its good to know the opportunity is there :giggle:

I have been single for 5 years, being single is fun, so I can date a lot of women as I please, until the right lady come along into my life.

Living it up, the bachlor life eh? :laugh2:

I have been single for 20 years. thats suck! Oh well...:P

All single female welcome

Hi, My name is Dan. I'm HOH and been that way since 2yrs old...I wear both digital hearing aids, heavily lip reader, speak very well, and sign ASL. I lived in Twin cities in Minnesota. I'm 38 year old and single searching for female soulmate...Been single for too long

'cause most people are shallow and I did not meet one person who's not...
I'm not a "dream girl" guys dream about
*smiles*

Ok - your choice. But remember, time will tell when you unexpectedly meet a guy from your dreams ;)

I'm single and live in Lexington, Kentucky. I've been single for about 3 months now and it sucks. I need to find a good woman. Although I may be a little wild at times (hence the name wildchild) I am faithful when dating someone. Know of any single good women?

Im so glad that Im married! ! ! almost 12 yrs! ! it is worth be married ! Good wonderful in our marriage and kids ! !dont ya think ? ?

I think "Marriage is beautiful experience"

:afro:

M-

Hey...
Season Greetings to you over there, how is life with you over there? hope fine!!!.It was divine package for me to discover wonderful profile like yours in the internet. I never believe such a lovely profile ever exist in the internet.I could no longer hide my true feelings to let you know i am solely interested to know more about you ..
I want you to know that i like what i saw in your profile and i want us to be a friend for now and Let The Feelings and Emotions Take Control Of The Inner Mind and Thought and Get to see what will happen in the nearest future.
Well Let me start By Introducing Myself..... I am Sammy, Better to describe my vision of the word "friend" first.... Friend is the person who holds your hand when you're scared, helps you fight those who try to take advantage of you, thinks of you at times when you are not there, reminds you of what you have forgotten, helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer, supports you and builds your confidence, makes time for you, helps you see your mistakes, helps you deal with pressure, makes you smile when you are sad, helps you become a better person; and most important, loves you! If you feel the same, let me know and who knows... we might become more than friends!.... .i saw the great profile of yours and i can't just afford to loose a greatly look with pure heart like you mind full of good throne. So what are you waiting for!!!! let get it on ......?
Many kisses and hugs too you..
Sammy

Get outta here -- You're in the wrong thread, mister.

Single statue is a good health for me.

I dont get bored so often, I dont think about relationship yet, and I am more asexual than hetersexual. Well.. I do attach some men few times, yeah.

I hardly can feel anything about love of romance, indeed, I am an anti-romance (well i do like comdey romance lol).

I am still single and always will be happy with my life unless... of course, it will be different if a man is in my life. :D

Back