Who is single here?

Yea.. but where are all the deaf single woman? Wondering..

Dont want to appear desperate if I announce that Im single :giggle: But I believe that there are more of us, single women, than you think.....:giggle::cool:

I don't know about deaf single women in my age bracket in the Albany-Corvallis-Lebonan area. If they're here, they're hiding.

But the single women in my age bracket are four times the number of single men.

Casual companionship is no problem, as many ladies go more on the fact I'm breathing than the fact I'm too homely (thank goodness).

However, the "honeymoon" period--the length of time that they tolerate total deafness--is about three weeks. After that time, they get fed up with it and bail . . . or seriously study ASL and modify conversational habits so that I can better speech-read.

I don't know about deaf single women in my age bracket in the Albany-Corvallis-Lebonan area. If they're here, they're hiding.

But the single women in my age bracket are four times the number of single men.

Casual companionship is no problem, as many ladies go more on the fact I'm breathing than the fact I'm too homely (thank goodness).

However, the "honeymoon" period--the length of time that they tolerate total deafness--is about three weeks. After that time, they get fed up with it and bail . . . or seriously study ASL and modify conversational habits so that I can better speech-read.

Awww..........only 3 weeks, surely they would stick around longer for a cutie like you

Raykat,

Just so you know, my blonde girlfriend--not as young as you, but almost as beautful--saw your avitar a few minutes ago.

I'd snapped some pictures of her on the Oregon coast one day earlier. I also call her a nickname one letter off from yours, so she thought I'd posted her photo on AllDeaf.

Her comment when she looked closer and saw the truth was, "Darn! I thought I looked too good and the waters looked too blue."

Small world. Ha ha ha ha ha.

I'm still single since April 23, 2005. I'm still not interested in any dating yet.

I'd rather to wait later, like 25 years old or so. Aha. :)

I'm single, my last dating guy is now dating my hearing sister. Yea can't you believe that? She can have him, he isn't worth a dime.

I'm single, my last dating guy is now dating my hearing sister. Yea can't you believe that? She can have him, he isn't worth a dime.

Ouch!

Since I have no sisters so I cant imagine what that must feel like.

Raykat,

Just so you know, my blonde girlfriend--not as young as you, but almost as beautful--saw your avitar a few minutes ago.

I'd snapped some pictures of her on the Oregon coast one day earlier. I also call her a nickname one letter off from yours, so she thought I'd posted her photo on AllDeaf.

Her comment when she looked closer and saw the truth was, "Darn! I thought I looked too good and the waters looked too blue."

Small world. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Well now....um.........not so sure about the young bit, well into the granny years here at 56, and I think its just a flattering pic, why else would I put it on here....lol

Hope I didnt get you in trouble:giggle:

Thanks for the advise shel, however it seems Chase has a g/f, anyway he's still in USA and I like my men within grabbing distance:giggle:

OOOPS..I thought he was single. My bad. :cry:

Back