Who is single here?

:confused: I thought you were heartbroken that your ex date picked your sister over you. Okay, Now are you back into dating game?

That didn't happen overnight, it happened kind of long time ago. That's old news so she's over it and went over the bridge.

That didn't happen overnight, it happened kind of long time ago. That's old news so she's over it and went over the bridge.

It wasn't that long ago. lol It happened just last year in December.

Of course I was hurt I was more upset with my sister than I was with him, he wasn't worth fighting for, but my sister is supposed to know better.

Of course I was hurt I was more upset with my sister than I was with him, he wasn't worth fighting for, but my sister is supposed to know better.

Ooops, I was at post 494 when I responded with the above----sorry....

Ohh, I see. I was saying kind of long time ago, because I wasn't sure when that happened cuz I forgot. Yeah, forget him and your sister because they're just love-thieves.

Ohh, I see. I was saying kind of long time ago, because I wasn't sure when that happened cuz I forgot. Yeah, forget him and your sister because they're just love-thieves.

It's no problem. :hug:

I stopped on dsc after I met a new man and together for 2 yrs, and i ve been seeing him getting many message from pager. He always lock his pager to security. He does not seem to be honest with me (?) Even still his profile in dsc and others. I inquire him to remove his profile from dsc, and he said, no until we get married. That is apparently he is still not sure of me. Blah Blah him!! I can simple to leave him when I am ready. <hands on hips> n chin up>

Back