Who is single here?

OOOO Ocean getting slappy-happy with Seq... lol go for it, Ocean..haha kidding...

Yep, I'm still single.

(What? You expected something different?)

Honestly, I think I did something wrong in a past life and I'm paying for it with loneliness. Hmm. :hmm:

ob7, are you going to slap my face soon yet?? or went to off the point what were you doing?? LOL just kidding!

seq yea good luck to her.. i agree! LOL!

just kidding!

Naw Moonflower.. Ocean wont... trust me.. hahaha

ob7, are you going to slap my face soon yet?? or went to off the point what were you doing?? LOL just kidding!

seq yea good luck to her.. i agree! LOL!

just kidding!

Sharky, really means yes for slappy happy ?:giggle:

HR, are you requesting to be happy slap?:hmm::laugh2:

Unfortunately single, unless a girl interrupts in my path one day.

Unfortunately single, unless a girl interrupts in my path one day.

Well at least being single is that FUN! Have you forgotten? lol. Trust me Im happy having fun back in the meat market after 2 years of hell I call marriage.

Hey at least lets hope some girl interrupt your path but you have to ask yourself, is she the perfect detour or not?

Well at least being single is that FUN! Have you forgotten? lol. Trust me Im happy having fun back in the meat market after 2 years of hell I call marriage.

Hey at least lets hope some girl interrupt your path but you have to ask yourself, is she the perfect detour or not?

I am twenty one years old and I am not sure about it but I have had few failures in the past.

I am twenty one years old and I am not sure about it but I have had few failures in the past.

Hey ur only 21? At least 10 more years of fun awaits you. I did have my fun until I was 31 and bam! I ended up got married with a kid at 32. Now being back to single at 37, it feels quite a bit different especially when you got a kid.

You gotta ask yourself if you can committ to a relationship. It's much more work than you ever asked for. I just made too many mistakes left n right and damn relationships are too much complicated for me to handle...

True, 9 years actually, which is left, but single life can be great :cool2:

Back