Who is single here?

Im still single. I had broken up few girl friends.

Brad.. ya gonna ask Santa Claus to give ya a girlfriend for Christmas?? if so I need to speak with Santa Claus about this as well!!! LOL....

OY Brad... ya know the merry chubby guy that go HO HO HO and has a long white bread and is in red costume!!! AND he got some freaking reindeer to pull his sleigh!!! LOL oh man ya a lost cause, dude....lol

JO.. ya ought to warn the guy to get some rabid shots in case Panther sink her teeth into the guy's neck or his ya-know-where!!!! HAHAH kidding, Panther!!

I've actually had a girl sink her teeth into my butt once. Scared the shit out of me.

OY Brad... ya know the merry chubby guy that go HO HO HO and has a long white bread and is in red costume!!! AND he got some freaking reindeer to pull his sleigh!!! LOL oh man ya a lost cause, dude....lol

:laugh2: That was funny how you describe Santa. "You know that chubby guy that goes ho ho ho" :laugh2:

HEHEH Jeepgirl...glad to see ya laffing...

David... OH SERIOUS!?!??! Dang man... that really one way to do it liberally!!! wow...

Cheri.. lol oh yeah I had to insert some humor in that.. hehehe ya must be howling with laughter now...hahahaha...

HEHEH Jeepgirl...glad to see ya laffing...

David... OH SERIOUS!?!??! Dang man... that really one way to do it liberally!!! wow...

Cheri.. lol oh yeah I had to insert some humor in that.. hehehe ya must be howling with laughter now...hahahaha...

what a perv sharky is curious abt that :laugh2:

Naw Panther... I aint a perv.... yet anyways.... but ya getting to be a perv as well..heheh gotcha!!

Back