Who is single here?

Why do we all complain about being single, married, divorced, gay, lesbian, etc? It is pretty much normal in our everyday lives we have to face. I, myself, am single since May 2007. I have a little girl who will be 4 soon in February 2009. I hope someday when I feel better mentally and emotionally to get her back in my life. I am almost 43 and in a wheelchair it has been so much a struggle for me. We all complain everyday but we have to move on, ya know? The economy sucks, unemployment sucks, and the recession sucks MORE! Aw well....HAPPY HOLIDAYS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 (EEK)

I am single but trying to help my ex bf to changing to better person. And we might go get relationship therapy. I don't know if it will work but we hope so, we really want to get along better :-( So when he's become better person, then we will back together. We still love eachother.

I have been single since July 2008... it sucks anyone in Atlanta ?? HAHAHA:giggle:

I lived up in Suwanee and Buford area for a time- wonderful place. I now live in Utah, where I mostly grew up. I want to move back to Georgia so bad I hope its in my deck of cards sometime in the future.

Psttt.... Ocean..I think HR wants ya bad enough.. hehehe.... why not make him a happy guy and get funky with him... lol

ob7 LOL! no foot kick! just only hand! lovely touch my butt! mmmm! like sexy! opps LOL!!!!!!!!!

i am single about to search woman... I don't know what is found it. I don't understand I don't understand what is happened no friends. I don't have best friends. I am help you should learning. I want to date to romantic. I don't have friends. I am tried. I am very tried no friends. I am very get bad headache.

I guess I want to be support to friends I want to ask you help friendship

Back